we are the worse team drafting on the | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we are the worse team drafting on the

Mod edit: Who would you like to be...Chamasergio, marcos, danita, sacalman, Zonana, or danaman? Choose one and the rest are going to be de-activated.
That just made my day :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

danaman said:
we are the worse team drafting on the 1st and 2nd rounds

i think we should draft a qb because with feely any wr suck and also rb is important but not as much as qb (patriots in 2001 and 2003)

Mod edit: Who would you like to be...Chamasergio, marcos, danita, sacalman, Zonana, or danaman? Choose one and the rest are going to be de-activated.

Poser....:shakeno:

Does anyone else feel they were left hanging by this thread??
bullseye-1.gif

feelthepain said:
Does anyone else feel they were left hanging by this thread??
bullseye-1.gif

hell yes. i still dont know what the mod's edited of danaman's post that prompted his de-activation.

CITRONDAN said:
I post with no fear, I am secure in my ignorance :evil:

And ignorant you are my friend. This has to be Danny! Gruban in Pembroke Pines here. Whats up buddy? :D

I dont think we can consider past history, this is a new regime, we have to give them a chance to show us what they can do. JJ and Wanny might have sucked, but Saban isnt guilty by association.

dolfancoolio said:
hell yes. i still dont know what the mod's edited of danaman's post that prompted his de-activation.

danaman IS marcos...marcos IS danaman.....danaman is marcos? :barf:
EDIT: ACE VENTURA REFERENCE

Slim said:
This board is so welcoming!

No wonder there are so many members with less than 20 posts. After their first post they are petrified to post again
Oh come on, its only a few people that get the piss treatment. This guy has 5 names..... most of the members with 20 or fewer posts only sign up on here to troll, talk crap, or sign up when their team is playin the fins. Half of the registered members here have less than like 10 posts. :lol:

MarinoEqualsGod said:
:lol: Philter, how long have you been waiting to use that video? :lol:
Ive thrown it down acouple of times. After reading a ton of silly posts on the main board, instead of mocking the person, Im gonna just hit them with the link. Ive learned that an animated and audio message is more effective than typing to them. :D

Back
Top Bottom