we are the worse team drafting on the | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we are the worse team drafting on the

danaman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
we are the worse team drafting on the 1st and 2nd rounds

i think we should draft a qb because with feely any wr suck and also rb is important but not as much as qb (patriots in 2001 and 2003)

Mod edit: Who would you like to be...Chamasergio, marcos, danita, sacalman, Zonana, or danaman? Choose one and the rest are going to be de-activated.

danaman said:
we are the worse team drafting on the 1st and 2nd rounds

i think we should draft a qb because with feely any wr suck and also rb is important but not as much as qb (patriots in 2001 and 2003)

My reply to you would be...Come again?...then I'd laugh because I said come. :D

This board is so welcoming!

No wonder there are so many members with less than 20 posts. After their first post they are petrified to post again

I post with no fear, I am secure in my ignorance :evil:

I have to say we are the worst first round drafting team in the history of the NFL.
I will also have to say that we have done a decent job in the second round, but recently have traded our 2nd rounders like they are 7th rounders. Greenwood, Wade Smith, Feeley, and then there was Eddie Moore, but let's not forget Surtain, Madison, and Chambers. If you compare that to Tim Bowens and Vernon Carey as the only active first rounders in 11 years on this team, well, look at the Colts. Manning, Harrison, Clark, James, Left Tackle, Wayne. That's 6 on Offense alone, and let's not forget Dwight Freeney. Or the Pats with Seymour, Watson, Warren, Wilfork, Mcginest, Grahme, etc. We have 2 first rounders that are non factors.

we can't be that good at it because lately we have not had the opportunity... they have all been traded away....

could someone please tell me what danaman posted that got him de-activated?? don't tell me in detail cos you'll probably get banned but someone tell me the nature of what was posted. sorry im soooo bored and curiousity is eating me alive.

That person has like 5+ names, and only posts once on each.. He is allowed one name, just like the rest..

danaman said:
Mod edit: Who would you like to be...Chamasergio, marcos, danita, sacalman, Zonana, or danaman? Choose one and the rest are going to be de-activated.

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom