We are who we thought we are | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are who we thought we are

The Dolphins are what the FO thought they were. They're not what Finheaven thought theyd be.
You’re kidding right? What did “Finheaven”expect the Dolphins to be this year? Worse than what they showed today?

You’re kidding right? What did “Finheaven”expect the Dolphins to be this year? Worse than what they showed today?
No, better, WAY better. I saw some playoff talk. To be fair, its a bit of hyperbole, but I also saw some 8-8, 9-7 talk too. It was shocking esp after the offseason we've had.

Many FINs fans have been blind for so long. Everyone wants to go to Heaven, but nobody wants to die.

If we had done this in 1999 we wouldn’t have had 2 decades of sucktitude.

Man up and bite the bullet guys. We are finally building for a bright future.

Remember how the Cowboys built their dynasty. From absolute worst to undisputed best. You think it didn’t hurt when they sucked, or when they traded their best player?

I also fear we went too far. This roster stinks. Consider this, our d-line had 2 #1 picks, Wilkins and Harris. Minkah also was a #1 pick, McMillan was a 2 and Baker a 3. That's a ton of high draft picks on a defense. How on earth could they be so terrible? I thought we had good coaches? Maybe we don't, maybe we're wrong again. That's my optimistic thought for the day. Why would Tua want to come here?

No, better, WAY better. I saw some playoff talk. To be fair, its a bit of hyperbole, but I also saw some 8-8, 9-7 talk too. It was shocking esp after the offseason we've had.

I didn't imagine playoffs, but seeing as we made the playoffs in both Sparano's and Gase's first seasons, and went 9-7 with Saban in his first year, it's not something that is as far fetched as some might think. The offense had moved the ball with every non-Fitz QB in preseason, and most would think that with Flores the defense would at least be well coached...lol.

Flores is just as bad as his comments on the QB situation suggested, we just didn't know until today.

Wait. We are worse than we thought we were going to be. A season ticket holder since 1971 (4 seats) a Fortune spent. I have a feeling they want to tank and our luck Dolphins can’t tank even if they want to and end up 6-10 and won’t get the pick they want.
And for the sake of god please get rid of that minkah fitzpatrick. Everyone says how freaking great he is? I told you all last year he is HORRIBLE...

And for the sake of god please get rid of that minkah fitzpatrick. Everyone says how freaking great he is? I told you all last year he is HORRIBLE...

Yeah if we narrowed it down it's clear that he was the problem yesterday. We woulda only gave up 40+ points if not for that bum.

Back
Top Bottom