We better hope for 12-4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We better hope for 12-4

koolvid

Practice Squad
Reaction score
because if you think 1 good QB will carry this team, then I want you to pm and where I can buy what you guys are on, there's no way Luck can carry us, he may be doing well in college but that can change easily in the NFL and turn out to suck complete dick, like that black QB did for the raiders back then, or he might be good but realize this team sucks and he can't carry it so he commits suicide on bye week,that is probably the best odds.

suck4lucksucking

Well, we're going to have a new coaching staff too so...yea. New coach + best QB prospect in years + new confidence = winners!

Look at the Colts... Failed Thread kid.

because if you think 1 good QB will carry this team, then I want you to pm and where I can buy what you guys are on, there's no way Luck can carry us, he may be doing well in college but that can change easily in the NFL and turn out to suck complete dick, like that black QB did for the raiders back then, or he might be good but realize this team sucks and he can't carry it so he commits suicide on bye week,that is probably the best odds.

suck4lucksucking

Well, we're going to have a new coaching staff too so...yea. New possible worst coach in years 50/50 chance+ best QB prospect in years, because hes never played in the nfl so were just going to blindly believe he's a new dan marino + a mixed confidence if we ever had it = 50/50![/QUOTE

fixed to more realistic view point

You clearly don't understand how the NFL works, particularly when it comes to the role of the QB. Hopefully you'll get a lesson this offseason and in subsequent years with Luck under center.

luck is the surest thing for success since hell ever.

Get rid of Henne and Sparano with their mediocrity, bring in Luck and every player will play 100% better compared to dogging it out there now because they don't believe in Sparano or Henne.

Get rid of Henne and Sparano with their mediocrity, bring in Luck and every player will play 100% better compared to dogging it out there now because they don't believe in Sparano or Henne.

this is some crazy speculation,

Yea, no way an improvement at the most important position in sports could improve our team. No chance. And clearly we shouldnt even try to improve there because some of our other players also suck.

I believe we had one such QB that carried this Franchise by himself for years.

Back
Top Bottom