We Can Somehow...still Win The Division | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Can Somehow...still Win The Division

Finner89

Active Roster
Reaction score
As crazy as that sounds. It's true. Patriots will lose in Pittsburgh. We can win out. Then, Patriots will need to stumble at home to the Bills or Jets (Possible).

Go Fins!!!

Anything is possible, but I don't see the Pats losing 2 of the next three games.
We just have to take care of business on our own. One at a time.

Could you just imagine though...
After today anything is possible. How we are winning still with all these injuries is amazing.

Actually it might be better for us if the Patriots beat the Steelers, they are beat up and looking pretty awful right now

I understand the game yesterday was a miracle but there’s no way NE doesn’t win the division.

The Patriots aren't losing to the Bills or Jets at home and the Dolphins aren't going to win out.

As crazy as that sounds. It's true. Patriots will lose in Pittsburgh. We can win out. Then, Patriots will need to stumble at home to the Bills or Jets (Possible).

Go Fins!!!

When is the last time the Steelers beat the Brady-led Patriots? I don’t think it happens.

I don't give a ****.............all I know is the ****-off Pats didn't win the division in Miami and it happened in the most pleasant of ways possible as a huge "go **** yourself" from the Dolphins to the Pattsies.

Can't see the Patriots loosing at home to either of those teams with division title on the line. But you never know. Our best chance is the 6 seed.

When is the last time the Steelers beat the Brady-led Patriots? I don’t think it happens.
I think its the perfect setup ...Steelers not happy after this past weekend , Pats stunned and in unusual position of having to answer for a freak loss.

Yea...Steelers could most definitely win that one but a Jets or Bill win is a much greater reach. Flags will fly when the Pats need them ....cant beat Zebra help on their field.

Back
Top Bottom