We Can Somehow...still Win The Division | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Can Somehow...still Win The Division

The OP didn't say WE WILL win the duvision. He said it's still possible. Even if unlikely, it's still a possibility.

Dont be so anxious to be a Negative Nancy that you start putting words in people's mouths.
What in the hell are you talking about? Sure its possible, mathematically. As far as a negative nancy, be real man, seriously.

Actually it might be better for us if the Patriots beat the Steelers, they are beat up and looking pretty awful right now
They don't look like the Steelers of old, that's for sure.

I think I'm wrong on that, the Steelers winning the division really helps us with tie breaking scenarios with Balt/Ind/Ten. So go Steelers.
and you are probably right, but I still got to double down on my original statement....not the same Steelers we have come to know.

im glad we don't have to play the Jets again,and I'm concerned about ending up in Buffalo with the playoffs on the line, NE could lose to one of the two, improbable but not impossible

What’s getting very old on here is when we discuss things we are mathematically alive for there’s always a SUPER SMART poster who acts like we all think it will play out and slaps us down. The SUPER SMART poster can never be wrong either unless we win the super bowl because no matter what happens we will have “no chance” the next week. I just don’t get the point. We follow the Miami Dolphins closely, we all know how IMPROBABLE a playoff run is. This is not breaking news where only a few guys know the truth. We’re simply cheering for our team. Holy **** what a concept!

Based on 2018 the smartest picks anyone could make is 1-2 in the last 3. We’ve sucked on the road and have no chance without curing that. We’ve been great at home so predicting a win over Jax is not out landish. But **** I still hope they run the damn table a lot more than I want to be right about what I post on a silly fan message forum.

"The Patriots are gonna beat the Dolphins 42-14. They are gonna out physical us. They are strong. We are weak. PHYSICAL. PHYSICAL!!!!!!!!!"

DE76 post history summarized.

lol, he had one about the crack of the pads sounding different when the Steelers hit people. One of the most memorable posts I can recall on here.

As crazy as that sounds. It's true. Patriots will lose in Pittsburgh. We can win out. Then, Patriots will need to stumble at home to the Bills or Jets (Possible).

Go Fins!!!

For some reason every year Pittsburgh has to play NE and we always count on Pittsburgh to beat NE and it never happens. Not sure why you think NE will lose to Pittsburgh now.

I can’t see them losing to the jets AND bills in back to back weeks and enter the playoffs on a 4 game losing streak...though in this scenario New England could possibly miss the playoffs

The 3 teams the Patriots have yet to play haven't had much luck against Tom Brady previously.

Brady is 8-2 vs the Steelers (80%)
Brady is 29-3 vs Bills (90%)
Brady is 26-7 vs Jets (79%)

Brady is 63-12 vs the 3 teams he has left to face. (84%)

Just hard to see them loosing 2 with those percentages.

"The Patriots are gonna beat the Dolphins 42-14. They are gonna out physical us. They are strong. We are weak. PHYSICAL. PHYSICAL!!!!!!!!!"

DE76 post history summarized.

giphy.gif

Considering the Pats finish the season with two home games, this would be the ACTUAL Miami miracle.

They have the Bills and Jets at home. I just can't see them losing either game. Not so sure they will lose in Pitt either. NE is going to have a hell of a week in practice. Or should I say a week in Practice Hell.

Back
Top Bottom