We could use this guy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We could use this guy

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Free Agent TE Byron Chamberlain and the Vikes have stalled in contract negotiations, and it looks like byron chamberlain will be elsewhere the upcoming season. Barring the price, he would be a great boost for our offense.

I think the coaches are happy with the progess of Shawn Draper and Alonzo Mayes is finally healthy. Couple that with the fact that Jed Weaver is a good receiving TE and that doesn't leave much of a need to spend money on a TE. Money that could be more wisely spent elsewhere.

I also agree with you, but Bryon is better than all of those TEs. We don't need 3 TEs, we need 1 really good passing TE, and a good blocking TE.

as of now TE, QB and WR are pretty much out for spending any FA money as well as possibly CB though we lost or need to re-sign Cousins

Funny, I was just going to mention that the Cardinals just cut Rob Moore. I know he has been injured for a couple of seasons, but he should be healthy AND rested at the start of camp and could possibly be gotten for the vet minimum. That could be an extremely good move,if we were to land him IMNTBHO.

i know what the IMHO stands for.......

Originally posted by inFINSible
Funny, I was just going to mention that the Cardinals just cut Rob Moore. I know he has been injured for a couple of seasons, but he should be healthy AND rested at the start of camp and could possibly be gotten for the vet minimum. That could be an extremely good move,if we were to land him IMNTBHO.
but what is NTB!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by chambers84
I also agree with you, but Bryon is better than all of those TEs. We don't need 3 TEs, we need 1 really good passing TE, and a good blocking TE.

Don't forget about Easy Ed Perry. He's there eating up a roster spot as well. But he's the best at what he does. So until somebody proves otherwise, he'll always be on the roster.

I think the coaches are happy with the progess of Shawn Draper and Alonzo Mayes is finally healthy.

Does anyone know what the hell was wrong with him anyway? :confused:

That must've been a heck of an injury to keep him out so long. I was really looking forward to seeing what kind of a player he is.

Originally posted by dolfan87
Hey 39...who is your avatar now?

Give you a hint - he is not Lamar, not Fred and Not either RW, but he may be the #1 HB on our roster shortly ;) :p

39 is it Edwards?????

Have you heard anything, except that we were gonna give him a shot. Cause i personally think it would be a good pickup. That would be awesome if repeats on Garrison Hearst's amazing story. Plus you know he is willing to work.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I think it is Robert Edwards. And I can see the blue jersey.
P.S. The Grammies suck.
Yes, it is Robert Edwards :D

Back
Top Bottom