We Dolphans cannot wait!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Dolphans cannot wait!!!

ticophin

Starter
Reaction score
My point? We are not one 36 year old injured QB from being a respectable contender, and Free Agency is here...Now, Philbin met for 6 hour yesterday, he should have a pretty good idea were we stand. I can´t imagine Philbin is waiting to see if Bud Adams from Tenn, and McNair from Tex will throw the house during the week for him, just so he ends up going to Denver or Arizona. We need to pick up some ***ents, and I´m all for getting it done, the Miami Dolphins wait for nobody!! Great? Sure he is, but he got IND 1 ring during 14 years and in his prime...

I'm with some of the other fans in that you don't spend six hours with an organization that you are not interested in. I think they probably talked about Reggie Wayne, The Offensive line, & $$$$$. I for one think we are going to get him and it was just a matter of coming to terms with reasonable incentives in his contract. We are going to the playoffs, DEEP into the Playoffs!!!

I'm with some of the other fans in that you don't spend six hours with an organization that you are not interested in. I think they probably talked about Reggie Wayne, The Offensive line, & $$$$$. I for one think we are going to get him and it was just a matter of coming to terms with reasonable incentives in his contract. We are going to the playoffs, DEEP into the Playoffs!!!

I actually don't think they talked about money once.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM --------

My point? We are not one 36 year old injured QB from being a respectable contender, and Free Agency is here...Now, Philbin met for 6 hour yesterday, he should have a pretty good idea were we stand. I can´t imagine Philbin is waiting to see if Bud Adams from Tenn, and McNair from Tex will throw the house during the week for him, just so he ends up going to Denver or Arizona. We need to pick up some ***ents, and I´m all for getting it done, the Miami Dolphins wait for nobody!! Great? Sure he is, but he got IND 1 ring during 14 years and in his prime...
when was the last time we had a ring? Ill take once evry 14 years as opposed to the streak we have going...

when was the last time we had a ring? Ill take once evry 14 years as opposed to the streak we have going...

Sure, I´m with you, but the fact of the matter is that PM would be under an entirely different line, with a different set of receivers to throw to (that will have to learn his offense), and coming off an injury that, if it has slowed him by even a mere 5%, will result in many more INTs than he had before, which were a lot by the way...that is my concearn

What did all of you think Peyton was going to want 5-10 mill guaranteed a year. News Flash Matt Flynn is going to want 60 million. It is not worth it. We can sign 4-5 Really good starters to fill holes

Ben Grubbs
Robert Meachem
Manny Lawson
Reggie Nelson
Kevin Boss

Then we can draft accordingly. I would rather reach for Tannehill or sign another OL in round 1 TE round 2 and Defense round 3 and roll with Moore 1 more season. QB is the most over paid FA position. Each free agent starting QB is going to want at least what the average salary is which i think is above 15 mill a year for a franchise tagged QB. I have been sayin this for weeks and everyone says I am an idiot. Its funny how all your opinions change when you hear the money he wants.

Also we are not Peyton Manning away from a Superbowl we have alot of holes on this team and we lost our Defensive coordinator( even that is a mystery for this year). So you cant say look at the Pats they have had the same system for years and they put guys in who fit that system and they know how to work the draft.

Back
Top Bottom