We Finally Showed Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Finally Showed Up

DolFan899

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
YES YES......We finally showed up to the game...WooHoo our ball on the 10 here comes another TD....

Yeah yeah, we gotta keep it up, can't start up with the bull $***. They better stop playin around with these lil boys and play hard.

21-10 - Dolphins are gonna

+1 TO ratio
Jay no INTs

:D

Huge Win and guess what it is December

Come on Pats (17) beat those Jets (16)

Testavareds picked with 2 minutes left

First Place !

Thank you T-buck for the help

Brady takes a knee = Pats beat Jets

The Fins take 1st place

Oh Yeah. Thanks you Pats.

DOLPHINS WIN BABY!!! 8-3

JETS LOSE!!! 7-4

Another ex-Dolphin helps us out!! Way to go Terrell Buckley picking off Testaverde!! :lol:

COLTS LOSE!!! 4-7

:lol: :lol: WHAT A DAY!! :lol: :lol:

GO ARIZONA!!!! KILL THE RAIDERS!!!:evil:

So far so good 3 out 5 of my wishes for my bday have come true...#1 Dolphins win :D #2 Jets lose :D #3 My cold is almost gone

I just got my early Bday gift from one of my cousins...I got 2 Chris Chambers cards! Here is the best part..1 of them is his real rookie card :eek: Shows him in his Wisconsin uniform :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by dolphan39
That's asking a lot. :lol: :lol: But this year you never know...:rolleyes:

Today has been a very special day. You never know!!! :D

Re: 21-10 - Dolphins are gonna

Originally posted by dolphan39

it is December

That is what makes this win so huge, it is getting late in the year and they are getting it done. What a huge win this could turn out to be.......and they Yets loss kinda sweetened it just a little more. :)

Manning picked off AGAIN!!! Glad we get them next, so we can flush them down the toilet next!!! :lol: :lol:

We get an extra day off

and then play at home on Monday night ag. the now Pathetic Colts.

Finally..I get to watch my team on TV! :cool: The last time I saw the Dolphins on TV was the first game against the Jets...Along time ago :eek:

Flyin11, you.............

Originally posted by Flyin11
Finally..I get to watch my team on TV! :cool: The last time I saw the Dolphins on TV was the first game against the Jets...Along time ago :eek:

You have my deepest sympathies for missing the last 2 'phin games. That would kill me not to be able to watch my beloved 'phins!

Back
Top Bottom