We Fleeced the Texans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Fleeced the Texans

The Howard contract makes no sense to me. Why lockup a player for 5 years when it will take this team 3 to be competitive again. I would of preferred a sign and trade, hopefully they can fleece someone or this year or next because this team is rebuilding from the ground up, not reloading like years past. I want more draft picks. This team has very few talented players left, those on rookie contracts like Minkah, Baker and Preston Williams should be their core building blocks going forward, not Howard in my opinion.
So I guess you don't want an elite CB in his 20s for those last 2 years, if it even takes that long. THAT is an example of something not making sense.

This is what you are saying: “There is more evidence supporting building a powerhouse NOT through the draft “

No...that's what YOU are saying. I am saying that the Dolphins of the past 20 years have no evidence of being able to build through the draft.

I'm further saying that Grier has never shown that he can build a powerhouse through the draft...especially not a near complete rebuild.

To piggy back that add on, I am further saying that there is no evidence that Flores can coach his way out of a paper bag, let alone coach a team from.worse to first...especially with that last showing.

Wow. Besides being completely and 100% wrong, why are you so negative?

I'm negative because fools see a positive in this situation that I don't see. I see us going 2-14 , bringing linemen off the streets Tua telling us to go to hell...but fools will say, "We have two 1st round draft picks."

The only thing that can save this team is the return of Jim Caldwell.

Considering how long he has been and there and playing a good opponent Tunsil did VERY well last night. Outside of one late bad sack the other side of that line was absolutely terrible. The Texans will be pleased with this player.
You can't say this to people who see the positive in losing like we did (outclassed and outcoached), yet find fault in a team going toe to toe with a Super Bowl contender...

No...that's what YOU are saying. I am saying that the Dolphins of the past 20 years have no evidence of being able to build through the draft.

I'm further saying that Grier has never shown that he can build a powerhouse through the draft...especially not a near complete rebuild.

To piggy back that add on, I am further saying that there is no evidence that Flores can coach his way out of a paper bag, let alone coach a team from.worse to first...especially with that last showing.

I'm negative because fools see a positive in this situation that I don't see. I see us going 2-14 , bringing linemen off the streets Tua telling us to go to hell...but fools will say, "We have two 1st round draft picks."

The only thing that can save this team is the return of Jim Caldwell.
So why are you a fan?

So he can piss and moan on a message board.
Which is my right on a message board...

Some (you have a mirror handy) would rather get pissed on and believe that it's rain...on a message board.

In the wrong thread but I like the look of that QB at USC. The one who is mentored by Kurt Warner. Had a great game the other day.

Houston mortgaging the future just to lose in the divisional round of the playoffs. They’re still no match for New England or Kansas City. Not even close.

Houston still made the playoffs last year despite not protecting Watson.
Which player has more value to a team: Jadeveon Clowney or Laremy Tunsil? I ask because while they may have just added a guy who will help protect Watson they also just lost a pretty damn good player on the defensive side....one who has registered 18 1/2 sacks and 42 quarterback hits in the last two seasons. They also lost Lamar Miller and while Carlos Hyde had a good opening game, I'd take Miller over him easily.

Is Houston a better team this year than they were last year? Because I certainly don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom