We Fleeced the Texans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Fleeced the Texans

Not arguing the numbers on the contract arguing the team whose paying X.

Why pay an all-pro when the coaching staff and front office have given up on the season?

Maybe because the all pro is young, at a critical position, and will play beyond this season while the team rebuilds.

Tunsil gave up TWO sacks yesterday, one of which was an absolute backbreaker.

Stills made the game winning play if not for the absolutely horrible defensive play call by the Texans.

If Tunsil and the Texans don't protect their QB better, they can forget about the playoffs

We executed the trade very, very well.

I would be pissed if my team gave up 2 firsts for a left tackle who is a year out from receiving a record-breaking contract.

Fo

For me, personally, I’m taking joy out of the fact that we will use that ammo to build a powerhouse.

There is no 'fact' supporting us using the picks to build a powerhouse. In fact, there is more evidence to the opposite happening. For all we know, Tua could see how dismal we are and tell us to go fly a kite in an electric storm and we choose Herbert...the 2019 version of Ryan Tannehill. After that...who knows what is on the FO's mind.

There is no 'fact' supporting us using the picks to build a powerhouse. In fact, there is more evidence to the opposite happening. For all we know, Tua could see how dismal we are and tell us to go fly a kite in an electric storm and we choose Herbert...the 2019 version of Ryan Tannehill. After that...who knows what is on the FO's mind.

Damn thats negative as hell lmao, Tua doesn't strike me as a diva QB and even if we didn't want him I think Jake Fromm is the next logical choice, Washington's states kid may even leapfrog Herbert if he keeps it up

This is what you are saying: “There is more evidence supporting building a powerhouse NOT through the draft “

Wow. Besides being completely and 100% wrong, why are you so negative?

Considering how long he has been and there and playing a good opponent Tunsil did VERY well last night. Outside of one late bad sack the other side of that line was absolutely terrible. The Texans will be pleased with this player.

The Howard contract makes no sense to me. Why lockup a player for 5 years when it will take this team 3 to be competitive again. I would of preferred a sign and trade, hopefully they can fleece someone or this year or next because this team is rebuilding from the ground up, not reloading like years past. I want more draft picks. This team has very few talented players left, those on rookie contracts like Minkah, Baker and Preston Williams should be their core building blocks going forward, not Howard in my opinion.

Fo

For me, personally, I’m taking joy out of the fact that we will use that ammo to build a powerhouse.
Do I hope Tunsil will fail, uh yeah. Sorry. Why? Because if he fails, then his team has a worse record, and then our picks from the Texans jump up the draft order.

Sorry Laremy, I was in favour of drafting you, but..... I hope your team has a dismal record.

I’m all about this Franchise succeeding, especially at the expense of all the other teams. I make no apologies for that

I don’t get why people don’t understand this. I’m not wishing for him to get injured or lose his livelihood. He’s going to get a record smashing contract regardless of how many pro bowls/all pros he makes.

BUT, as it were, his play directly affects the future of THIS team, which I am a fan of first.

53AB9E41-F7EE-4998-AF28-75A5A2872437.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom