We Fleeced the Texans | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Fleeced the Texans

Which player has more value to a team: Jadeveon Clowney or Laremy Tunsil? I ask because while they may have just added a guy who will help protect Watson they also just lost a pretty damn good player on the defensive side....one who has registered 18 1/2 sacks and 42 quarterback hits in the last two seasons. They also lost Lamar Miller and while Carlos Hyde had a good opening game, I'd take Miller over him easily.

Is Houston a better team this year than they were last year? Because I certainly don't see it.
Who would have had a bigger impact on the Cincy game last season...Clowney or Tunsil?

IF Tunsil improves his play, and IF he solidifies himself as a top 10 tackle, then we still win big. Would we have wanted him here protecting Fitz? With a big contract looming? To what end? Sacrifice now, reap rewards later.

Finally we are zooming in on a Franchise QB. After 20 years!

You completely miss characterized his total complete game last night. The Texans made it known early they were going to concentrate running left. His pass pro minus a few plays allowed his QB time to step up or run.

He also was seen talking to his Center on numerous post huddle breaks, I imagine getting the protection assignment.

The need to bash or use such nonsense against a guy who wasnt a issue while in Davie....is hilarious.

I wouldn't say we fleeced them we got them to over pay for him, sad part is he liked being a Dolphin and wanted to stay here his whole career.

A team rebuilding like the Dolphins are, it was just to good a deal to pass on.

I saw Tunsil get beat on a rather huge play but he doesn't know Houston's playbook in under a week. It's actually impressive that he could get ready to play that quickly. He's a very good LT, he'll be fine in Houston. He was very upset to be traded so it's not like he wanted out. Houston spent a fortune to get him. As Bob Dylan said, time will tell who has fell and who's been left behind. When you go your way and I go mine.

They looked pretty good Monday night. But their season will ride on Deshaun Watson.

Wherever it’s headed

Watson is still the most Clutch QB I have seen...going back to college and they will win because of him, if that line doesn't get him killed. They have (with Tunsil) 4 1st round picks invested in that line and it still was bad. Watson put that team on him back and strained it in the process

I thought Tunsil had a very good game, especially after landing there 7 days earlier. Sure he gave up a penalty, plus the last play error, but overall, he will be excellent value for the Texans, and hopefully, excellent future value draft wise for the fins.

Again, keep ya powder dry. Its one game.

I thought Tunsil had a very good game, especially after landing there 7 days earlier. Sure he gave up a penalty, plus the last play error, but overall, he will be excellent value for the Texans, and hopefully, excellent future value draft wise for the fins.

Again, keep ya powder dry. Its one game.

He had 3 really bad plays, but he wasn't really the issue..the other 4 guys are not good.

And another thing: Sure the Cowboys traded their best player for a ton of pics, which in turn they managed to pick up several great players to help them win. My concern is that: is Greir the right person to be in charge of picking our future players?? I hope he is, cause if he doesn't deliver on those high draft picks we will continue to loose for a long, long time.

Good ole Laremy Turnstile.

All he has to do is protect the best young qb in the NFL and they'll probably win.

Two 1st round picks and a 2nd is nice but you should acquire talent instead of letting it go. Tunsil and Stills should have stayed.
I would have liked to keep Tunsil but you couldn't refuse the offer on the table. Stills, eh, nothing special, we won't miss his production, easily replaced...

And another thing: Sure the Cowboys traded their best player for a ton of pics, which in turn they managed to pick up several great players to help them win. My concern is that: is Greir the right person to be in charge of picking our future players?? I hope he is, cause if he doesn't deliver on those high draft picks we will continue to loose for a long, long time.
We have Reggie McKenzie behind the curtain, we're good. Everyone fails to remember that or they don't realize the impact he'll have on acquiring the right players. We finally have a good team of evaluators in the house.

Hope bill obrien keeps calling timeouts to think about challenging and then challenging losing 2 timeouts in process. Texans imploding and going 4-12 would be awesome

The dolphins got excellent value on the Tunsil trade, but give the guy a chance to get his footing with Houston. He's been there 5 minutes.

Not many folks are giving the new guys just signed by Miami after training camp any slack, already planning to send Flores to the dump heap as well.

Back
Top Bottom