We Got Names Boys! | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Got Names Boys!

looks like its going to be pep or internal. mcdaniel was just announced oc of the niners

looks like its going to be pep or internal. mcdaniel was just announced oc of the niners
I'd roll with Godley then. He became to qb coach at the end of the year and was always working with tua. Lets give him a chance and see how he works out.

If we go internal with Godsey or Studesville as our next offensive coordinator then I really hope we bring in Matt Patricia as a defensive assistant. We could give him the assistant head coach title to entice him. Patricia could help Boyer run the defense, which would free up Coach Flo to take a more active role with the offense.

Now that the Saints season is over. Can we get a candidate from that staff? Joe Lombardi?
Exactly what I was thinking. The 49ers and Saints schemes are always top notch. Now that McDaniels is gone, turn the focus to Lombardi.

If we go internal with Godsey or Studesville as our next offensive coordinator then I really hope we bring in Matt Patricia as a defensive assistant. We could give him the assistant head coach title to entice him. Patricia could help Boyer run the defense, which would free up Coach Flo to take a more active role with the offense.
If I were Boyer, I would take that as a slap in the face.

Anyway, Flo/Boyer make a pretty good combo. Why mess with that?

Would you consider power 5 if the Canes were walking the dog on people? Bc I remember the old big east in Miami’s heyday and it wasn’t much better if at all than the ACC now but when Miami got to the show they dominated. I could understand the weak conference argument if Clemson wasn’t winning playoff games or national titles but they are constantly. They beat at the time what was considered the greatest college team of all time by some in Alabama 44-16. Straight walked em out the stadium. Nick Saban who most consider the greatest college coach ever that was his worst lost ever. Man the SEC really prepared the mighty Tide for that lowly ACC team didn’t it?
So you remember Miami’s hay day when it happened before you where born. That’s a good one.

A name I think we may see come up is Shane Waldron.

He was with with the Patriots as an executive (both of them) in 2004 and Quality control coach in 2008 while Flores was a Special Assistant. Another highly educated guy (Tufts).

Now that the Rams are out we can meet with him,

I wonder if we can talk Drew Brees into being our QB coach... He probably wants to hang out with his kids and the rest of his family.

I wonder if we can talk Drew Brees into being our QB coach... He probably wants to hang out with his kids and the rest of his family.
What about Brees indicates he would be a good coach? Great players don't necessarily make good coaches.

Back
Top Bottom