We have a RAT that cost us Javonte Williams | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have a RAT that cost us Javonte Williams

One things for sure. After all these reports of other teams from the AFC East contacting Denver to congratulate them on "Stealing" Williams away from Miami, says a lot about how scared they are of the Dolphins. JMO
What reports?

What teams contacts other teams to congratulate them during a draft?

So AFC teams contacted Denver, who is in the AFC to congratulate them from stopping another AFC team from drafting a RB?

Last edited:
“An ESPN reporter who has close contact with sources inside the #MiamiDolphins organization told me that the team was going to draft S Jevon Holland regardless if RB Javonte Williams was there or not. Also makes sense, seeing as how the Fins turned in that card so quickly, and continued to wait on a RB.”

Already a thread on this.

Gotta love these "unnamed sources."
Exactly, a reporter would and should, get fired for such an offense. Just a little comment could have been included as "not verified" or something to that end. This is all what the draft is all about. One team against 31 others.

I just realize something, isn't the GM for Denver the one that Grier supposedly has a really good relationsion with going back to their days together in Miami?

It's possible that relationship and exploration of trade scenerios could have tipped the Dolphins were aiming for J.Williams in the 2nd round.
No.

or more like… "remember the Maine!"

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who said the Dolphins war room has a rat in it. I guess it's pretty serious
Is she hot?

Asking for a friend.......

What reports?

What teams contact other teams to congratulate them during a draft?
Didn't Grier get a call last draft. I'm trying to remember without researching

I said draft night I really don't believe they would have drafted Williams even if he was there. Flores wanted his guy.
I think you’re right and the positional value there is better. That said, what “intel” would they have really needed? Everyone expected with two second rounders one was going for an RB and Williams was a consensus top three back in a shallow class.

Didn't Grier get a call last draft. I'm trying to remember without researching
So if true these AFC teams are cool with Denver drafting Williams but not Miami both in the AFC?

It makes no sense.......no logic there.

I‘m optimistic that safety will be a good player for us, so that’s cool and but I was so Pissed when they did that. They already have Melvin Gordon. I wanted Javonte Williams so bad. But oh well, what are you going to do? But if Jevon Holland turns into Ed Reed or Ronnie Lott or something like that then that could be a cool thing as well. Overall thought we did pretty good with our picks.

You just prefer that one because the title makes you gargle..... I mean giggle.......Freudian slip......

Denver is trying to justify why it traded up for a RB.
why would they feel they had to justify anything they thought in the draft. That's their business, and they all should be fired if they were not trying everything to build a winner. You think they actually care what Miami thinks?

So if true these AFC teams are cool with Denver drafting Williams but not Miami both in the AFC?

It makes no sense.......no logic there.
I was referring to the previous draft. I don't believe anyone called denver

Back
Top Bottom