We have a RAT that cost us Javonte Williams | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have a RAT that cost us Javonte Williams

What I think really happened here is that Elway was reading the draft posts of Finheaven members about how we really wanted to draft Williams and he told his draft henchmen to jump us and take Williams before we got him. That obviously is what really happened here. I can't believe nobody else on here has figured this out. It is the ONLY Logical explanation.

Did someone really need to leak it, I think it was pretty obvious he was on our list

I‘m optimistic that safety will be a good player for us, so that’s cool and but I was so Pissed when they did that. They already have Melvin Gordon. I wanted Javonte Williams so bad. But oh well, what are you going to do? But if Jevon Holland turns into Ed Reed or Ronnie Lott or something like that then that could be a cool thing as well. Overall thought we did pretty good with our picks.
Like another poster already said "Flo said it all during his post draft press conference." He went on to basically explain if the frontline meshes, that anybody would be able to find space, because with Waddle on one side and Fuller on the other side that no team would be able to maintain a safety in the box. (If the above is all incoherent chalk it up to my THC level :-)

So if Dr. Box with his 498 followers believes it's true then boom.

Hate what twitter has created in society.
Well, he is the @familymeddawg

How can you not take that seriously.

I read somewhere that this was the FIRST time in the history of the NFL that I team jumped other teams to get in front and draft that player....

I believe everything I read......

Why don't you take a flying **** my man. Read the damn tweet.
You must be the "dawg" with a reaction like that..........

Don't get ur doggy diapers in a twist. It was just humor........

I just realize something, isn't the GM for Denver the one that Grier supposedly has a really good relationsion with going back to their days together in Miami?

It's possible that relationship and exploration of trade scenerios could have tipped the Dolphins were aiming for J.Williams in the 2nd round.
knowing how tight lipped Grier is about any draft stuff, I think it's more conceivable he let him think he wanted Williams hoping he may jump them for him and take a team looking at a safety trades down.

TBH, we just don't know

How many threads do we need on the exact same thing? This is nothing but the Broncos FO trying to save face because everyone is dinging them for trading up for a RB.

If the FO was planning to invest a major asset in RB, then they would've grabbed Sermon at 81 after they "missed" on Williams. They're very similar backs. But they didn't. Didn't use their 5th on a back either.

I don't believe nor know who Dr Box is. I do know his take would make it appear as if Grier missed his target so I don't believe it. We all know Grier never misses his guy and furthermore I only believe sources that confirm the narrative which I currently believe. So everyone that disagrees with Grier is merely throwing crap against the wall.

Back
Top Bottom