We have a RAT that cost us Javonte Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have a RAT that cost us Javonte Williams

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
After getting some intel from an unnamed source that the Dolphins, who were four spots in front of Denver, were planning to select Williams, Paton hastily negotiated a trade with the Atlanta Falcons to jump one pick ahead of Miami

Or maybe we have a rat who made sure a team needing a safety traded down ensuring we got our pick of safety.

One will never know.

It sure didn't take them long to get over losing Williams.

With how quickly the Holland pick came in, they clearly skipped the upset stage of losing williams

Prefer Holland and Liam and like the direction of getting Long (starter 2022) because Guhsickee is a question mark going forwards (2022)

don’t see how we get these potential starters If they bagged Williams

I just realize something, isn't the GM for Denver the one that Grier supposedly has a really good relationsion with going back to their days together in Miami?

It's possible that relationship and exploration of trade scenerios could have tipped the Dolphins were aiming for J.Williams in the 2nd round.

Not buying this. Flores and Grier have been excellent at keeping info close to the vest.

If it was done it was done on purpose.

See my recent post about Griers relationship with the Broncos GM.

I don’t believe that for a second. There are only a few people that actually know their plans, and I haven’t seen anything leaked out of that building in awhile. Unless it’s something they want leaked that is. Sounds to me like a team that is looking to beef up their justification for moving up to grab a RB or that leak was intentional from the Dolphins.

I thought safety would be last priority. And thought no chance. But I love the pick. I think its very possible if this leak is real it was on purpose.

Back
Top Bottom