We have definitely been cursed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have definitely been cursed

I will not give espn any clicks/ratings unless I totally have no choice. I don’t care if they rank us 1st or last, whatever espn has to say means nothing to me.
Somebody needs to find a nice “you are dead to me “ clip.

Still think ESPN is underrating us.

I think it's ideal. Outside of the top 5 is where you want to be. You want to avoid those insane expectations when you've missed postseason success as often as this iteration of the fins.

ESPN is the freakin worst now. Embarrassed to defend em.

Last edited:
Talent wise we’re up there…. Top 10 on both sides of the ball is realistic if we stay relatively healthy.

It’ll be a battle in the AFC East division and matched up with AFC West and NFC East though.

I’ll be stoked with an 11-6 record.

Off season media power rankings for the Dolphins are all over the place, for whatever they’re worth . I’ve seen as high as 5 and as low as 16 (!), and everywhere in between.

Will Brinson on CBS Sports has them going 8-9 and finishing last in the division.
Anything is possible.
I would sure like fewer injuries than last year.
I also would prefer a prior draft pick turn the corner- Tindall? AJ? Ezukama?

Will Brinson on CBS Sports has them going 8-9 and finishing last in the division.
I just saw that. Actually I seen that from a few people USA Today and others. Miami is all over the place for predictions

I think a lot of people might be missing that teams like the Steelers could steal our wc spot because their schedule is a joke. We are better than browns and Steelers. But they are decent and play some crap teams
When we could lose to a great team.

Which could affect make us 9-8 or 10-7 and they get by because they beat the cards or colts or rams.

Power rankings are just some sportswriter's opinion with a fancy label. They mean less than the combination of jack and squat.

Ya power ranking is damn near pointless!
The rams won the superbowl then were power ranked in the top 3 to start week 1 last year. How well did that work out for them?

If the Oline can do its job and in turn we can develop an actual run game as a result of that Oline improvement, we will be unstoppable.

I think it's ideal. Outside of the top 5 is where you want to be. You want to avoid those insane expectations when you've missed postseason success as often as this iteration of the fins.

ESPN is the freakin worst now. Embarrassed to defend em.
Very good, Bob. How is Elizabeth these days?

Back
Top Bottom