We have to face the facts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have to face the facts

Duss

Active Roster
Reaction score
We are speculating a lot on what we are going to draft

but heck we have no idea on what direction saban will go so any pick will come in has a surprise because he his hiding his game so darn well...

it could turn up to be very different of what we think and maybe saban himself doesnt know at this point

comes draft day is going to be funny cuz someone will come in and say I knew it all along... when obviously someone has to know it since about 20 names came up has our choice :lol:

I'm gonna save your post so I can show them proof that they were going to say what they are saying before they said it. We knew all along, didn't we? Very sly.

Remember, I Said We Would Trade Our 2 To The Browns And Get A Second Rounder. We Will Take Benson With That Pick

NJFinFury2004 said:
Remember, I Said We Would Trade Our 2 To The Browns And Get A Second Rounder. We Will Take Benson With That Pick

If the 49ers take Rodgers or Smith, thats a very good possibility. Right now the two QB's in Cleveland are Trent Dilfer and Josh Mccown. Definitely a possibility if SF takes a QB.

IMO, if we don't trade down we will take Alex Smith(if niners take Rodgers).

At least we all have some trust in him, not like Wanny and Rick.S.

THOMAS_54 said:
At least we all have some trust in him, not like Wanny and Rick.S.

absolutely isnt it great!!! we are not waiting for another screw up we are waiting for another good move

We also have no way of knowing what other teams are wanting or whether they will contact the Dolphins to see if a deal can be worked out for our 2nd pick...I know teams like Cleveland, Dallas and others would like to improve their QB situation and I would not be surprised if they contact the Dolphins to try and move up...that is why Nick and RS need to make sure they use the fully allotted time with the 2nd pick and wait for the offers to come in. :)

If the Niners dont take Edwards, then i bet you that there will be some offers on the table for us for the #2 pick. But if they do take Edwards then we will prob stay and draft either Rodgers or Smith(likely Smith).

Back
Top Bottom