We Have To Pay Drake He Isnt A Conventional Rb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Have To Pay Drake He Isnt A Conventional Rb

I want to bring Gore and Bolden back too. I think we are ok when it comes to weapons on offense. Just need to improve the blocking. And whether it's Brice Butler or somebody else, we will need a bigger WR to complement the smaller shiftier recievers.

Yeah I hope they re-sign him. He is definitely an explosive weapon to have. The team has talent on offense despite what some like to say. They need to shore up the O-line with some young talent.

The bigger questions are on defense. Where they need to add more talent at DE, MLB, CB and DT.

Gore is reliable, and a future hall of famer.

Drake is our best offensive player (not named Tannehill) by far.

9 TDs now with woeful under-use.

He can run and catch at an elite level.

I'm not saying to work him into the ground, but we have to up his touches. And sign him long term.

Gore and Drake have both been pretty good. Combined,they've ran for 1169 yards on 250 carries and have 53 catches for 490 yards. They should end up combining for over 2,000 yards from scrimmage.

Drake may end up leading our team in catches if Amendola doesn't get healthy.

We have so many weapons and if we could figure out the TE's situation.
This organization really needs to shore up the OL so QB's can get the time to get the ball in their hands.

Still can't ****ing believe we passed on Goedert. Stings so bad.

As bad as I'd like a good coaching staff we really need to start fresh with the FO. Talent evaluation is just awful.

Still can't ****ing believe we passed on Goedert. Stings so bad.

As bad as I'd like a good coaching staff we really need to start fresh with the FO. Talent evaluation is just awful.

Let's not start that. It happens and will continue to happen. That's the nature of the draft.

Drake is the type of player every team needs if they want to be great. I dunno if he'll ever be a leading rusher kind of back. He's not always the most patient as a runner, but he's great as the lightening to another RB's thunder.

He was also a guy Gase begged the front office to get year one

Back
Top Bottom