We live in a strange world when.......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We live in a strange world when..........

sugar_ray

Active Roster
Reaction score
We live in a strange world when.........

-Dolphin fans will be Routing for Tom Brady next week!

-Then......Dolphin fans will be routing for the patriots in week 16 VS the Bills

Sad but true! Hey these aren’t my rules I just play by them 😂

I rooted for Brady vs New England earlier this season. I’m just hoping Miami wins out And then see if that’s enough once the dust settles. Miami never gets much help when we need other teams to lose.
Exactly. If Miami doesn't run the table, I don't think it really matters what other teams do.

Root for Patriots against Bills? Do we think we can pass the Bills by a full game by end of year? Because Bills have tiebreak on us.

Don’t think we root for NE against Buffalo. We most likely aren’t finishing a full game ahead of Buffalo. At least if we tie with NE we own tie breaker. This is all assuming we win out.

IF we actually win out and finish 10-7 we could have back to back seasons with 10 wins being the 8 seed and missing the Playoffs by one game. Gut wrenching.

Root for Patriots against Bills? Do we think we can pass the Bills by a full game by end of year? Because Bills have tiebreak on us.
It’s better if the East just gets 3 teams in. Miami not passing Buffalo or New England, and need teams Miami lost tiebreakers to either win their divisions or fall apart and fall behind miami.

It’s better if the East just gets 3 teams in. Miami not passing Buffalo or New England, and need teams Miami lost tiebreakers to either win their divisions or fall apart and fall behind miami.
I believe it's actually possible for NE to still get bumped out. They lose to Indy, Bills and us they tie us and have a worse conference record at 3-3 to our 4-2. It's not unfathomable IMO.

10 wins is now the minimum to get in.

I believe it's actually possible for NE to still get bumped out. They lose to Indy, Bills and us they tie us and have a worse conference record at 3-3 to our 4-2. It's not unfathomable IMO.

10 wins is now the minimum to get in.
Well if they lose to Indy, Buffalo and Miami and Miami wins out, Miami would win the 10-7 tiebreaker with them via a sweep.

I have always liked Brady when he isn’t playing the Dolphins.

Not a big fan of Belichick, but I am astonished what Brady has accomplished when reflecting back to his combine. He is the 🐐.

The Patriots are the team I least want to see win the Super Bowl followed by the Bills so unless it affects Miami’s playoff outcome I don’t care who wins the game between the Bills and Pats.

Back
Top Bottom