We look much better today thank God!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We look much better today thank God!!!

I mean op is not wrong. Lost by 49 last week, only by 43 today. Baby steps.

43-0 against a division opponent at home is worse than 59-10 against a random conference opponent.

Nothing to be happy about today, other than maybe Flores wakes up and starts Rosen next week... But I'm not holding my breath

Well a 49 point loss week 1, and a 43 point loss week 2 … improvement?

Are we really celebrating a defense that allowed 59 points in game 1, now improving, but not getting any help from the offense?

Let's hope these guys start to get a handle on these systems/schemes soon.

They've played two power house opponents...Your opinion is trash!

You called me a racist with an absurd jump to conclusion about a valid observation about a person’s public speaking skills and how that negatively impacts one’s perception of their competence. Your opinion is trash.

After this game, I feel better about the coaches. Made some good defensive adjustments after game 1. Thought McCain would be killed but he wasn't. Defensive put up a fight.

The bar wasn't that high E30M3. That was some early optimism and we did tackle better. The offense??? What the hell is going on?? I don't see any Fitzmagic, I see Fitzgarbage. The Patriots are freaking great again plus they get AB!!!!!!! Life blows!!

Tanking is not easy or fun. I opened the thread when it was 7-0 and NE just missed a FG. We started the game much better on defense and actually got NE off the field a few times. The offense gave away 2 TDs and didn't get anything done all day. Ballage looks pretty bad out there. The pick was his fault because without being touched he flipped the ball to the Patriots player. This guy seems muscle bound and a bit uncoordinated. Drake is the far better player, Ballage is a back up and Fitz should be home with Mrs. Fitz. Brady against Fitz, wonder why we lost. It does come down to QB, if it didn't we wouldn't be tanking.

Back
Top Bottom