We Made It To The Championship!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Made It To The Championship!!!!!!

JPhinfan86

Chief of the Finheaven Iowa Chapter.
Reaction score
Tonight in one of the best Bandits games i've EVER seen, we defeated Tennessee Valley 42 - 37. This means that we'll advance to the Championship game.

In the Sioux Falls - Lexington game, Sioux Falls came out on top 62 -58. The championship game is going to pit my 15 - 2 SIOUX CITY BANDITS against our longtime I - 29 rivals (Since the days of the Sioux City Attack and the Sioux Falls Cobras of our original league) the 10-8 Sioux Falls Storm. 3 of the 8 losses Sioux Falls suffered this year were to us.....that's domination. However, they were all close so it's possible the title game could go either way. However, my money is on my boys. The first ever UIF title game will be played here in Sioux City. Low funding for our league means that the top team gets hosting rights....doesn't matter much anyway ....Sioux Falls fans need only drive one freakin' hour south to attend.

So.....being that you all care sooooo much, say a prayer for my Bandits :pray: I want a championship sooooo bad....all these years i've taken crap from people in Omaha and Sioux Falls. :pray: :pray: Please God, no flukes.

Back
Top Bottom