We may have a shot at Reuben Foster now | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We may have a shot at Reuben Foster now

One thing to keep in mind about some of these mental red flags is Gase has a relationship with Saban.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

and belichick too

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

im hoping more for Peppers and Barnett to fall.

Owners and front office are so hypersensitive to NOT drafting the next A. Hernandez that a not yet drafted will a red flag that gets him sent home from a job interview?

This guy maybe an outstanding MLB, however hes not a once-in-a-generation MLB.

Need more information but right now I'll pass.

He is great against the run but the NFL is a more mental game. I think he would be easily confused in the NFL. Was never my favorite but Cunningham is not gonna be around at 22. I can't say I would pass on him but Gase wants smart players who get along in the locker room. I don't think he fits the bill.

Foster was already among the most overrated players in the draft. I agree with Albert and BD that this hurts Miami, because it bumps up guys like Cunningham and Walker.

Walker isn't going top 20 though right? not that he would be my pick. IMO if Forrest Lamp and Walker are on the board, I take Lamp

He definitely isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He got a Auburn tattoo when he committed to Auburn. He then flipped to Alabama on national signing day lol That being said he is still a damn good player

That says it all about his intelligence lol Whatever, I doubt most and know from experience that many maybe too many didn't open a book while starring at school like we all know.
He probably couldn't spell his name ,but he can sure play some MLB so I'm down!!
PHINS UP!!

Walker isn't going top 20 though right? not that he would be my pick. IMO if Forrest Lamp and Walker are on the board, I take Lamp

We'll see what Walker does, but his 2015 is the best season of any LB in this draft. If he moves this week the way he did last year, he's worth top-20 consideration and a higher rating than Foster - even without the character and health concerns.

If I'm taking any bama linebacker it's Ryan Anderson, plug him in at sam and stick misi on the bench

He is great against the run but the NFL is a more mental game. I think he would be easily confused in the NFL. Was never my favorite but Cunningham is not gonna be around at 22. I can't say I would pass on him but Gase wants smart players who get along in the locker room. I don't think he fits the bill.

Yeah. I remember another LB we drafted years ago who couldn't handle the game mentally. His name was Jackie Shipp. Complete bust.

Teams that pass on Foster based on the combine are crazy. If you like him as a player take him. He might no be as big as you hoped, but I think you can play him at other linebacker positions too, not just mike. As for being sent home... not great but not a deal killer in my book if I like his film.

We'll see what Walker does, but his 2015 is the best season of any LB in this draft. If he moves this week the way he did last year, he's worth top-20 consideration and a higher rating than Foster - even without the character and health concerns.

better then Cunningham's tape? I popped in the Nebraska tape for Walker and wasn't very impressed. admittedly I am no expert on evaluations but I did see a couple missed tackles and a couple missed reads. could have been his worse game of tape of course

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/anthony-walker jr.?id=2558015

I find that funny, his NFL comparison is Kiko according to nfl.com. Personally I like Kiko, I know everyone is mixed on him

better then Cunningham's tape? I popped in the Nebraska tape for Walker and wasn't very impressed. admittedly I am no expert on evaluations but I did see a couple missed tackles and a couple missed reads. could have been his worse game of tape of course

2015 or 2016?

[video=youtube;VPYQDLqm7eE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPYQDLqm7eE&t=417s[/video]

He definitely isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He got a Auburn tattoo when he committed to Auburn. He then flipped to Alabama on national signing day lol That being said he is still a damn good player

Imagine a girl that gets a tattoo of a guy's name on her butt then marries another guy?

Ozzy rules!!

Imagine a girl that gets a tattoo of a guy's name on her butt then marries another guy?

Ozzy rules!!

as soon as he gets his first million he should pay for laser removal. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom