We may have a shot at Reuben Foster now | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We may have a shot at Reuben Foster now

my thought exactly!! fall fall fall !!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no way in hell I'm passing on Foster if he miraculously slides to 22. Not a chance. AND he's a huge position of need? This guy is a guaranteed all pro. Bring on Tunsil 2.0. we'll steal the draft again no problem.

this makes it all harder. Guys like Foster, it seems, get paid and then screw up off the field and cause problems. Guys like Cunningham look good, but notice how he's not the best at tackling. Then there is Jarrad Davis, who was injured. Are there no complete LBs in this draft with no injury histories? Someone like Cunningham who can also tackle.

There is no way in hell I'm passing on Foster if he miraculously slides to 22. Not a chance. AND he's a huge position of need? This guy is a guaranteed all pro. Bring on Tunsil 2.0. we'll steal the draft again no problem.

Dude, if something has been proven time and time again is that there's NO guaranteed that any player will be a star.

Ozzy rules!!

this makes it all harder. Guys like Foster, it seems, get paid and then screw up off the field and cause problems. Guys like Cunningham look good, but notice how he's not the best at tackling. Then there is Jarrad Davis, who was injured. Are there no complete LBs in this draft with no injury histories? Someone like Cunningham who can also tackle.

In Davis' defense, he just wouldn't stay off that ankle he hurt in October. He was a warrior pushing through that injury - to what he had to know would work against come the combine. He would go out of the game 3 or 4 times and come back in. Refused to stay on the sidelines and not help his team win. Being that this is his only real injury - and it's only an ankle - you could make an argument for this being a good thing. People would come out of the woodwork bashing him for not being in the game with something he might be able to play through. People weren't too keen on Fournette sitting out his bowl game - and he wasn't even hurt. I can't hold it against him.

I think he has huge bust potential. From the things I've read I'm worried about us getting him. He supposedly has injury issues including knee problems that forced hum to drop down to 230 from 245 I think. Concussion issues too? Now this? No thanks.

One thing regarding Foster's measurements is that he didn't really measure smaller than expected. Not sure how big some people expected him to be. Alabama has him listed at 6'1", 228. He played at 240 his junior season. In other words, he can play anywhere from 225 to 240 depending on what the coach wants him to play at.

He looks his best anywhere between 228-235.

And remember...Flipping from Auburn to Bama...is a sign of a high I.Q.....LOL...

Foster seems like a Baltimore Ravens special. Ozzie isn't going to let a stud Alabama defender slide past him.

Foster seems like a Baltimore Ravens special. Ozzie isn't going to let a stud Alabama defender slide past him.

That's great because if we are drafting a MLB I prefer Cunningham. To me Cunningham has better instincts and better ability to stack and shed. Once he gets his breaking down/tackling form ironed out he's going to be a monster.

One of my favorite players in the draft. Love his style of play.

As far as whether or not he drops, I guess it depends on the details of the incident. Personally, I'm more concerned about the injuries. I could care less about his size and whether his best playing weight is 229 or 240.

Back
Top Bottom