We may have a shot at Reuben Foster now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We may have a shot at Reuben Foster now

He's the top LB of yhe draft he's not going to fall that far.

There's more to the story than just getting into a "heated" argument. That **** happens, getting sent home from the combine entails there is more details to come.

Rumors are he also didn't interview well.

I'm a on the field football guy first and foremost, I don't much stock into off the field stuff but even I would have to pass on this dude. He's got a few screws loose in his head, he also probably won't last very long in the nfl with his style of play, he already has had several concussions.

Give me Cunningham or Davis as safer picks all day. Foster is amazing but I don't see him lasting long in enough in the NFL to be worth it with all the help we need

He definitely isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He got a Auburn tattoo when he committed to Auburn. He then flipped to Alabama on national signing day lol That being said he is still a damn good player

Well this sucks. Way more of a concern than him coming in at 229. I'll wait and see what the details are before I break out my 'jump to conclusions' mat.

He definitely isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He got a Auburn tattoo when he committed to Auburn. He then flipped to Alabama on national signing day lol That being said he is still a damn good player

:lol: I had no idea about that. Had to google it.

11305404-large.jpg

:sidelol:

we can only hope he screwed up enough to fall to us. the kid is a stud. If he fell to us somehow we need to be running to the podium with his name on the card

we can only hope he screwed up enough to fall to us. the kid is a stud. If he fell to us somehow we need to be running to the podium with his name on the card

Probably already has his jets tattoo designed.

He is going to fall from this, but how far? If he plummets to us I would be all for it.

So Dolphins extend Alonzo, restructure Mizi, resign Jenkins to a cheap deal and draft Foster and Anzalone. A linebacker corp of Alonzo, Foster and Anzalone with veteran depth from Mizi and Jenkins would give Miami a good unit to work with.

Back
Top Bottom