We May Not Be Drafting An Rb | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We May Not Be Drafting An Rb

What do you mean?

Did you think Jay Cutler was signed to help Miami get back to the playoffs?

Seems more likely Cutler was signed to avoid a 2-14 season, no?

Should we have been subject to watching Matt Moore for 16 weeks? Puke at that thought.

Believe it or not coaches don't try to lose.

Ya have to laugh at those that think Cutler was a HUGE mistake. Being over dramatic imo.

Signing Cutler at all was an issue.....signing him and blowing TEN MILLION DOLLARS for one season was a colossal issue and terrible mistake by Gase which impacts this season and personnel we had/could have had.

So what exactly did we miss out on because of spending that $10 mil?

This is the perfect year to draft a young RB. The draft is deep at that position, so there will be value. Gore is at the end of the line and the young RBs on roster are not the future. Draft one now if the opportunity and value presents itself.

Ya have to laugh at those that think Cutler was a HUGE mistake. Being over dramatic imo.

Yea, he was obviously a bargain at $$$10-MILLION! I'm sure Ross counts that as some of the best MUNNIE he ever lost! LOL

Again, what did we miss out on with that $10 mil?

Well....could've used that money this year to possibly sign Matthieu (1 yr/ $7 mil to Texans), Tyler Eifert (1yr/ 8mil) as well using towards a few others (Jordy Nelson, Crabtree) or sweetened the offer to keep Parkey....there were far better uses for where the $10 mil could & should have been used (or added to a multi year deal contract)

That 10 mill, if it wasnt spent elsewhere, would have rolled over into this year's cap space, giving us another 10 mill to spend, possibly allowing us to keep Suh or Landry.

I was going to put that in my post but I think, in his infinite wisdumb, Gase would've gotten rid of them in any event because they weren't Gase Guys.

That 10 mill, if it wasnt spent elsewhere, would have rolled over into this year's cap space, giving us another 10 mill to spend, possibly allowing us to keep Suh or Landry.

Fair enough, but doesn't sound like they wanted that.

I was going to put that in my post but I think, in his infinite wisdumb, Gase would've gotten rid of them in any event because they weren't Gase Guys.

Yes, my wisdumb would say we'd be speculating otherwise.

Ugh. Such ignorance. This tells me you're just bitching for the sake of bitching.

Tells me you're just defending incompetence as a matter of course or just ignorance.

We're drafting a RB. As much as we need a LB and a FS, you win by scoring a lot in the NFL these days. We went heavy on defense last year and I have the feeling we're going offense this time around. I expect us to draft a QB,RB and a TE.....possibly an OT too

Back
Top Bottom