We May Not Be Drafting An Rb | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We May Not Be Drafting An Rb

Tells me you're just defending incompetence as a matter of course or just ignorance.

I deserve that and apologize for saying the same to you, but I just don't think signing Cutler (or the $10 mil) has as much as an impact as it's made out to be by some of you. And it seems blown out proportion to CONSTANTLY bitch n moan about it still today. Did I want Cutler? Eff no! But I don't find it 'incompetence' by any stretch. I mean, no one is going to make the right decisions 100% of the time, some of you expect it though.

We're drafting a RB. As much as we need a LB and a FS, you win by scoring a lot in the NFL these days. We went heavy on defense last year and I have the feeling we're going offense this time around. I expect us to draft a QB,RB and a TE.....possibly an OT too
A lot of good backs in this draft hope your right. I'm on the do anything for Barkley bangldwagon myself. I know the reality though and linebacker dline is very needy atm.

Because watching Jay Cutler was better? At the end of the day there's no difference between 2-14 with Moore and 6-10 with Cutler besides draft order.

Thats just hindsight talking.

No matter the end result no one can take another victory against Tom Brady away from us. Those are good days. Nor will i forget the day we trounced Vance Joseph and John Elways Donkeys.

Hanging a big fat L on the Falcons grand opening of their new stadium isn't something im willing to forget.

I deserve that and apologize for saying the same to you, but I just don't think signing Cutler (or the $10 mil) has as much as an impact as it's made out to be by some of you. And it seems blown out proportion to CONSTANTLY bitch n moan about it still today. Did I want Cutler? Eff no! But I don't find it 'incompetence' by any stretch. I mean, no one is going to make the right decisions 100% of the time, some of you expect it though.

I also do NOT expect negative outcomes like FORTY to ZERO -------------------------- EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good, let alone "great," HCs don't let that kind of absolute embarrassment happen.

>>> and now I'm sure you're off to research "worst wins etc." but it's relative to CONTEXT!

I say (at this point) Gase is a fraud until proven otherwise.

And guess what??? He has a LOT more to prove that I do (as a "dimwit" fan!

We do waste a lot of money... I'm talking about cap dollars here. Every stupid restructure, every bad FA, they add up. Each single instance is excused like this, "it's only 3 million". Sure, but 3 million times 5, times 6, times 7 works up to a bunch of money, to the difference between hanging on to a top free agent or two. And this is 10 million... I understand signing Cutler, I thought we could win with him, Gase certainly did, too. It was a mistake. But there's no "it's only 10 million" about it.

I also do NOT expect negative outcomes like FORTY to ZERO -------------------------- EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good, let alone "great," HCs don't let that kind of absolute embarrassment happen.

>>> and now I'm sure you're off to research "worst wins etc." but it's relative to CONTEXT!

And what was the score of the last game that Jimmy Johnson coached?

No, I agree with most , but a fraud?! You're very emotional over this which makes me again believe this is blown out of proportion .

And what was the score of the last game that Jimmy Johnson coached?

No $****! And he got outta town!!!!

Beyond that -- there's ZERO comparison. JJ won championships at EVERY level. What has Gase truly PROVEN??????????????

No, I agree with most , but a fraud?! You're very emotional over this which makes me again believe this is blown out of proportion .

A "fraud" is NOT an emotional answer. It's means a "pretender." An imposter. And I 100% hope Gase PROVES me wrong.

But guess what? The proof is in the win/loss column.

Pretty simple.

Pretty obvious.

We'll see soon enough.

A "fraud" is NOT an emotional answer. It's means a "pretender." An imposter. And I 100% hope Gase PROVES me wrong.

But guess what? The proof is in the win/loss column.

Pretty simple.

Pretty obvious.

We'll see soon enough.

Everyone forgets 2016? Everything that could have went wrong in 2017, so lets ignore the great season and focus on the negative.

Not to muddy the water,but I remember a game with the final score 62 to 7. That game involved what many would consider a pretty good head coach.

Don Shula was shut out 28-0 and 35-0 in his first season in Miami. Back to back.

What do you mean?

Did you think Jay Cutler was signed to help Miami get back to the playoffs?

Seems more likely Cutler was signed to avoid a 2-14 season, no?

Should we have been subject to watching Matt Moore for 16 weeks? Puke at that thought.

Believe it or not coaches don't try to lose.

Stop over analyzing my opinion. Anyone who thought Cutler was a solution, I will question. Plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom