We May Not Be Drafting An Rb | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We May Not Be Drafting An Rb

Stop over analyzing my opinion. Anyone who thought Cutler was a solution, I will question. Plain and simple.

I think most just realize these things happen and the alternative wasn't much better. I certainly don't deem as the HUMONGOUS mistake some of you do. He took a shot at trying to not let the season be wasted. To me that's like still harping on Kenny Stills for missing the catch on a sure TD in Seattle. Does that **** matter now? No.

I think most just realize these things happen and the alternative wasn't much better. I certainly don't deem as the HUMONGOUS mistake some of you do. He took a shot at trying to not let the season be wasted. To me that's like still harping on Kenny Stills for missing the catch on a sure TD in Seattle. Does that **** matter now? No.

Yeah, it was either Cutler or trade for somebody like...Mike Glennon. No thanks.

How many teams in the NFL have a backup that could play an entire season and lead them to the playoffs? It's fewer than 5.

Yeah, it was either Cutler or trade for somebody like...Mike Glennon. No thanks.

How many teams in the NFL have a backup that could play an entire season and lead them to the playoffs? It's fewer than 5.

Ironically, one of the few times it happened was with our new backup QB. (although that was only about half a season). Osweiler is a solid backup, clearly.

Jay Cutler was exactly what Miami expected to get when they made him one of the 2 or 3 lowest paid starting veteran QB's in the NFL.

Thread title about the Fins possibility of drafting a RB. On page 2, discussion has shifted to Gase getting Cutler in Miami... Hijack of the week potential, although there's been alot of competition in that category lately...

Ever heard Tom Brady or Kurt Warner?

Thread title about the Fins possibility of drafting a RB. On page 2, discussion has shifted to Gase getting Cutler in Miami... Hijack of the week potential, although there's been alot of competition in that category lately...

That's what happens when people get sensitive after someone questions Gase's judgement.

If Gase loves him, then Im skeptical. See Jay Cutler
Litterally the 1st post after OP...

That's what happens when people get sensitive after someone questions Gase's judgement.
and holy crap! you're actually the sensitive individual to start it all up... Cant make this **** up...lol!

Back
Top Bottom