We May Not Be Drafting An Rb | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We May Not Be Drafting An Rb

Personally I hope to God we can get Rolls Royce Freeman in the 3rd. First round talent probably the 2nd best RB in this draft IMO. However I don't think he will be there in the 3rd.

Yup there it is. CJ about to be a free man Gase already on the phone. Barkley dreams are squashed. Next dream Nelson falls!

There was this Jarvis Landry guy that was ok. We were apart by about 2 or 3 million, from what I understand. Or if you prefer to look at it another way, Amendola and Wilson are costing us 10 million in cap dollars this year. Every million matters.

There was this Jarvis Landry guy that was ok. We were apart by about 2 or 3 million, from what I understand. Or if you prefer to look at it another way, Amendola and Wilson are costing us 10 million in cap dollars this year. Every million matters.

OTOH, it seems you and Tannebaum think very much alike.

I deserve that and apologize for saying the same to you, but I just don't think signing Cutler (or the $10 mil) has as much as an impact as it's made out to be by some of you. And it seems blown out proportion to CONSTANTLY bitch n moan about it still today. Did I want Cutler? Eff no! But I don't find it 'incompetence' by any stretch. I mean, no one is going to make the right decisions 100% of the time, some of you expect it though.
I agree with you, to consistently hold that over the coaches head is silly. Gase made a decision out of desperation believing it would have worked out, Cutler was bad but it was not all his fault by any means, the team was bad as well not to mention the Oline led by a center with a bum hip. Gase made a decision to keep the team competitive and it didn't work out, not let's move on instead of rehashing the same tired ass story about his personnel decisions and the 10 million dollars wasted blah, blah blah. The man has made changes with more to come next year by the way, sometimes it works sometime not, at least we have a coach that realized the futility of staying with the status quo....some of these folks need to get over it for **** sake.

Back
Top Bottom