we must land dolphins killer nate clements! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we must land dolphins killer nate clements!

ohiobryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
yes we need offense....but we must make a big signing and it must be buffalo bills cb nate clements.....we need help in the secondary and this will cure all are promblems!what do you guys say now with asante back in new england...we need to sign nate asap!!!!!!!!!

Too much money, brother. We have too may needs. :wink:

I would love to have him, but he wants to be the highest paid corner in the league. Whether he accomplishes that or not, it will be too much money for us.

He'll want to be the highest paid free agent. And with only Adelius Thomas to compete with, he just might be.

I'd love to have him, honestly, but word is he wants to be the highest paid CB in the league and we can't afford him.

The money is a problem considering he wants a lot of it and there our other teams with a lot more money then us!

i dont care about the money this is the first time we can potentially have 20 million in cap and we have money to spend.. i believe in you get what you pay for..

at the right price of course he would be a awesome pick-up i would love nothing more than to see him in a fins uniform the guy makes plays..................:dolphins:

Too much money, brother. We have too may needs. :wink:

yeah, like 17 million in up front bonus money. fools gold. Only a QB that is a pro bowler is worth that kind of crazy money. Why spend it all on a corner.

yes we need offense....but we must make a big signing and it must be buffalo bills cb nate clements.....we need help in the secondary and this will cure all are promblems!what do you guys say now with asante back in new england...we need to sign nate asap!!!!!!!!!

Dude, why do you always want the "name"? We have many holes to fill and Samuel would take up much of that money. The superstar is great if we were on the cusp of the elite teams. We are not close yet. I want to make the playoffs and Samuel and a bunch of our money will not help us get there. He will not "cure all are problems", not even close.

yep agreed, wants to be highest paid CB in league... Would be a great addition, but too much $$

Back
Top Bottom