We must stop the rumors! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We must stop the rumors!

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We're eating media babble and it's bad for our health!!

Seriously, these rumors are getting to us and it's pathetic because they really have no further validity over what we already know. In the last half hour I've heard that Miami will take Alex Smith, Miami may take Braylon Edwards, Miami may trade down, San Francisco may trade down, San Francisco is taking Aaron Rodgers, San Francisco is taking Alex Smith, Tampa Bay wants Alex Smith, Minnesota wants Braylon Edwards, Minnesota wants Marcus Spears, Minnesota want Matt Jones.

They're getting to us!!! The weekend will be here soon and all will be revealed but right now, all the rumors are doing is clouding our vision. I'm going to make a conscious effort to not read another one of these rumors which will be hard considering the whole forum is plastered with them.

What are we going to do on Monday? We'll have nothing to talk about.

What are we going to do on Monday? We'll have nothing to talk about

the potential of our new talent

Monday we will start reviewing our draft picks(will continue deep into the summer). Also, we will start looking forward to the mini camps, then June 1st cuts and so on. We can keep ourselves busy. However, after the June 1st cuts, it will get really boring between then and training camp.

Good point--firstly I hoped we drafted A Smith , but now I hope we trade down--Boy this is exciting--I already posted this that J criner wants pat at KC- He blames the Dolphins that trade not done ---Personally I hope Pat stays but I understand that he has to go--What a shame to lose the best CB in the league

Monday I watched the draft all weekend and we drafted THEM?!?! (kidding :p )

Get ready boys because on Monday you will see about 100 threads about the guys that we picked.

Monday- who in the hell is that guy?

Back
Top Bottom