We need a all new look. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need a all new look.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
Really, we look boring now. Look at the Bills change there look and on top of the AFC East. Not saying we change we a 1st place team but , be nice to see new unifroms and, new HC next year and, move past this traditional BS. Go phins

I pray that the analysis of this team's shortcomings goes a little deeper than updating its uniforms.

Really, we look boring now. Look at the Bills change there look and on top of the AFC East. Not saying we change we a 1st place team but , be nice to see new unifroms and, new HC next year and, move past this traditional BS. Go phins
It's nice to see you have "your" priorities straight .... Yep, that's why the Bills are on top, because they changed their uniforms lol I'll tell you this if the Dolphins ever did change their uniforms after all these years of craptastic football and empty promises, THAT would be the ULTIMATE BETRAYAL from this franchise and would be the end of the line for me. People pushing their own agenda's for getting new uniforms, at this critical time no less, have no flipping clue or care about football but are rather concerned more about how good they look to their family, friends and coworkers wearing their teams colors. If that's all you care about and want to look like a thug, punk, gangsta or whatever go pick another team to pretend to support. For me, it's all about putting people in the needed area of our operation that have the "Football" knowledge as to how to build a winning franchise, I could care less if their wearing tutu's on the field as long as their winning!

picardrikerdoublefacepalmpos1-1.jpg

I too wouldn't mind to see an update to the uniforms but I wouldn't want to see a drastic change but right now the change needs to come on the field of play.

Back
Top Bottom