We need a Larry Allen type guard. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need a Larry Allen type guard.

If Slater falls to the middle of the 1st round, I wouldn't mind making a cheap move to get him. I think he could be an excellent OG, but just an ok OT.

If Slater falls to the middle of the 1st round, I wouldn't mind making a cheap move to get him. I think he could be an excellent OG, but just an ok OT.
He's well below the typical height for a Tackle prospect, he may be as short as 6'3".

I've even seen him projected as a Center, so it blows my mind when some claim he'll be a Tackle.

Jesus = Jew

Just so you know

:rolleyes:
Perhaps, but it was a totally different set of texts from those referencing Moses and the parting of the Reed sea, and despite what some believe, that god guy certainly sounds like two different dudes, unless he was the mother of all schizophrenics.

He's well below the typical height for a Tackle prospect, he may be as short as 6'3".

I've even seen him projected as a Center, so it blows my mind when some claim he'll be a Tackle.
He has sound technique for an o-lineman. Can be an all-pro guard. Some draft experts say he has better hand discipline than Sewell. Sewell is just a freak of nature and has a very ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom