We need Derrick Johnson!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need Derrick Johnson!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong... but whilst he is a great hitter and very quick does he not struggle shedding blockers??

That would rate him lower than Vilma and DJ Williams last year. That said, there was a similar knock on DJ last year, and he excelled because of his athleticism in Denver.

When all is said and done, I think that Derrick will be the second LB drafted, behind Shawne Merriman.

How could anybody watch the games last year and say we need a LB with our #2 pick?? How could you not see our offense go 2 and out usually an INT. Then the D come in a hold them again. Our D is going to be fine this year, we had some holes to fill last year due to injury, but we are going to be ok with it this year. We can fill holes that will be created by age in late rounds this year or next year.

WE NEED A RB OR QB WITH THE #2 PICK!!!

NorthFloridaFin said:
It seems everyone thinks we should go offense in the 1st rd. I tend to disagree, being that there is several offense players we can pick up in the later rounds, preferably a RB. Our LB situation is one we need to upgrade or we will have some problems down the road. Junior Seau is getting older and slower every year, Eddie Moore can't stay healthy, we've already lost Morlon Greenwood and Pope is probably a little too small to be a starter. Derrick Johnson is going to be a great player for many years, and there's not many LB's that stand out in the draft besides him. We need to get him in the worst way in my opinion.
Comments::up:

Why do we need a linebacker that can't take on blockers and doesn't have great instincts?

Back
Top Bottom