We need more dolfans to show up to home ball games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need more dolfans to show up to home ball games

305 LoCaL VoCaL

The Producer
Reaction score
I had season tickets last year and ill tell u truthfully when the opposing team scored there was more cheers then when miami scored and that bothers me and i think that kind of discouraged alota players on our team. even chambers said after the steelers game that he thought he was in pitsburg at one point in the game. I know we played horribly but even on opening day there wasnt as many dolfans as u would imagine there should be. next year we need to make dolphin stadium the worst place to be for a visiting team so please show support and show up.

Maybe they should lower or keep the same ticket prices rather than raise them. The steelers didn't have more fans there when they played here, they just had something to cheer for so they did.

They didn't but when when u looked around the stadium u can see so many yellow towels it was pissin me off. its like they came and toke over our field

half the problem is there is so many people in florida that are from other states, watch a bucs game when they play the packers its unbeleivable thats one thing I think will never change

the best game to be at last year had to be the bills game it was close and it had u at the end of your seat the whole time but again the stadium was half bills fans lol.:mad:

phillyphinphan said:
one more thing, that eagles game a couple of years back was an embarassesment, I still have'nt stop hearing about that one....

Umm yea i was there for that one. They actually PLAYED THE ROCKY THEME SONG when we were trying to come back. It was embarassing. I myself attend about 3-4 home games a year and will venture a guess here and say that since they havent made the playoffs in 3 years and with Ricky leaving....the Fiedler saga...it drove alot of fans away. I believe with Saban here and a few fresh draft picks and soem renewed hope youll see a resurgence of Fin fans there im willing to bet. :D

I think the Dolphin Fans at the games, as a whole, are not as rabid as they should be. I've been to games in the OB and at Joe Robbie's house. The OB was louder and more intense. But, even when the Dolphins were solid, at the new stadium a lot of the fan base just seems to sit there. I also notice that when it's hot, they are not even in their seats for half the 2nd Quarter or 3rd quarter.

There just isn't that intense passion among a lot of the fans - unlike at stadiums like Green Bay, Buffalo or Pittsburgh.

Winning will change a lot of that, but there still is a problem down there. I remember a MNF game against the Chiefs, when the Dolphins still had a good shot at being good that year and even at that game the stadium was not rocking and rolling compared to other stadiums I've been to.

This is not a knock on all Dolphin fans or those on this board. It's just stating a reality that a lot of Dolfans who are at the games are too laid back.

I have gone to Fins games in the past but never in MIami. This year will be the first time I will be going, but I haven't heard great stories about the fan base at the stadium. My cousin went 2 seasons ago and when he stood up and cheered and older fin fan told him to sit down!!!!! My cousin isn't a obnoxious person so I was floored when I heard this. Has anyone else encountered anything like this? When I hear things like we didnt sell out a playoff game several years ago, the Chambers comment last year, people leaving way before the game ends and other stories I get so angry and embarrassed. I'd be cheering every game if I lived in Miami and know others that would be the same way. Why are the people so close to the stadium so uncaring how they do?

During the marino era locating a visiting team fan was like looking for waldo now theyre siting every other seat man that has to change in this new saban era. I think by us showin up and showin support instead of boing can elevate the success of our team.

Living in cali, and can't make the drive :(

Need to look at the schedule though to see if/when we play the chargers.

I would love too, but it's hard when I live in Ohio. If I did live near Miami though, I would certainly have season tickets.

I dont think the atmosphere is the same as it was in the orange bowl where the stands were closer to the field--thats good coming from someone who never went there

Back
Top Bottom