We need offensive fire power | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need offensive fire power

diehardfin

All pro
Reaction score
so far in this off season i am hearing all the rumors about defensive players coming to miami (porter). this is crazy because our defense is the place where we have the best group of players with the exception of cb. our offense on the other hand is the reason why we are not winning lets just review: qb no future prospects to speak of and no clear starter, rb no depth behind ronnie brown. te mcmike will be fine if we have a guy that can throw the ball to him and peele is average but he can fill those shoes just fine as a back up, reciever again we need somone to throw the ball to them booker is very underrated, chambers needs to sharpen his route running but his stock will rise with a play maker on the other side and a decent qb welker is welker and does a great job. hagan can be a surprise if he can only hold on to more balls, fb would be nice to have somebody that can just dominate linebackers like lorenzo neal style to help "rb" and last but not least our o-line would be nice to strenthen that weakside in free agency and later rounds in the draft. however it looks un likely we will be getting a Guard because they are all getting the big bucks fairly quickly and miami wont spend the money. with a coach like cameron we need to have play makers like he had in SD to make an impact. the guys we have are ok and he will get the best play out of them but we need a "captain" QB to run the cameron ship. this is why i would make sure to address this position early in the draft (1st or 2nd round) then i would go O-line or CB next (2nd or 3rd round) and after that it is all depending on the best player available. if we can i would try to address one of these positions mentioned above in free agency with the exception of QB. i would also try to get tully banta cain if possible so that J taylor can spend more time on the line instead of playing full time olb in the 3-4.:dolphins:

you cant say we need more offensive power or defensive power.
when theres a player that can drastically improve your team, you go get him. if that happens to be a defensive player, that just means the offense has to put up less points.

Back
Top Bottom