We need to set a statement!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to set a statement!!!

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Did we overlook the Texans? I dont know. Did we look lost out there? I dont know. Did we get outplayed? I dont know. Did we get outcoached? I dont know. Will we learn from this? I dont know.

So many unanswered questions and yet lots of speculations...goes to show how spoiled us FinFans are....every year we want to go undefeated, including pre-season, and win the SB...can we blame ourselves? No. Of course not, every other teams' fan wants that for their team also, but reality is, that it rarely ever happens and every year is gonna come with a diffrent outcome....if anything we should be proud our team is the only one who has came as close to perfection as can be....

I have to think hard to go back and remember the last time we lost an opener.....let alone to a second year team, I dont know if we've ever done that....However, what i do know, is that we're really not as bad as many people make us out to be....look at the Bengals & Cardinals (you might as well if you're putting us in the same category), they deal with stuff like this year in and year out and they hardly have any stars on that team, dont we got a better team than they?....im not throwing in the towel just yet....if history has anything to teach us, lets not look past last year, when our hated rivals the Jets started 0-5 and won the AFCE...WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT??? Or the year the Ravens won their SB, they werent sharp in their first couple games either....so why push the panic button so early? We lost our first game of the season, Big Deal, better now than in December, we were gonna lose a game sooner or later and we would have the same reactions as we are having now, so there's still 15 games to go and to decide our fate....with all the players we got i know we're better than the team that showed up on Sunday, and its up to them to go out and make a statement now! and what I mean by a statement, i dont mean beating the Jets 3-0, i mean slaughtering the damn Jets!!! show the NFL that we got caught slippin, but we're back on our feet.....the players can either learn from there mistakes or give up like some of you are already doing....and you have to remember that theyre feeling it 10x worse than you & me....

So, We played sloppy you say? We got outplayed you say? We got outcoached you say? We played as worse as it could get you say? ......all this and we still lost by 1 Point? not bad, not bad at all, we've seen what this team can do at its worse, Now lets see what we can do at our BEST.....

Last edited by a moderator:
We haven't lost an opener in 11 years.

We also haven't done **** in 11 years so maybe this is a sign.

I had a feeling this season was going to be different (in a good way). I have a strong feeling we will be with about 4-5 losses going into December, but come out strong in December this year. Sounds crazy? Sure does, but so does the Texans beating us at home when we havent lost in 11 years. That's crazy....

Did we overlook the Texans? I think so. Did we look lost out there? yep. Did we get outplayed? obviously. Did we get outcoached? Yes. Will we learn from this? I sure hope so.

I'm looking forward to the Jets game to find out the answers to alot of these questions. At least we know pretty much what the Jets are going to do. The Texans changed up their whole offensive game plan from last year, and last year was all we had to go by. The season is definetly not lost after one game. We are one game out of the division lead.
:) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom