We need to take a page out of the Kings book | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to take a page out of the Kings book

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
As Dolphin fans we need to do something to give our team a true home feild advantage. There are 70,000+ at every home game, but it is a rahter calm inviroment, why? There are few fans at our games that even rival those crazies in Oakland or Cleaveland. I think we need a some kind of noisemaker, flag, or something that the NFL relates to Dolphans. I think this page should have a contest to come up with the best signature prop, and then we all can do our part to get it adopted(going to other websites, encourageing the team to make it available at the pro shop in the stadium.) My idea would be a noisemaker that simulates the deep bellow of big ships in the harbor. What do you guys think?

I think it`s great idea. Naturally, I would like the use of a ship`s horn....that`s right up my alley. Let`s go for it.

I've always been a fan of the bands playing at university games.....maybe the fins could get their own band to play dolphins fight songs and get the crowd singing with them.......

Dante

Ok i just remembered that the people at an aquarium I went to had mouth peice that simulated the noise Dolphins make. I am going to be online looking for said mouthpeice for sale, if anyone wants to join my search please do.

Hmmm..... well.... the ship horn is sort of like the Vikings... isn't it?

If we can get something like what Dajesus is speaking of... a Dolphins noise maker, that would be sweet....

I'll start lookin around for those.... but we gotta make sure that it sounds tough.... I personally don't want to be going to a game and making a little sound like a Dolphins.... :lol:

Anyways, if this does go through.... I will try my HARDEST to make it a FinHeaven & Co specialty... meaning, people can buy it on the site.

Originally posted by dante
I've always been a fan of the bands playing at university games.....maybe the fins could get their own band to play dolphins fight songs and get the crowd singing with them.......

Dante
maybe the Fins can get '87s band to crank a new rockin :rocker: Dolphin theme song :band: :D

GREAT IDEA!

Originally posted by Dajesus
As Dolphin fans we need to do something to give our team a true home feild advantage. There are 70,000+ at every home game, but it is a rahter calm inviroment, why? There are few fans at our games that even rival those crazies in Oakland or Cleaveland. I think we need a some kind of noisemaker, flag, or something that the NFL relates to Dolphans. I think this page should have a contest to come up with the best signature prop, and then we all can do our part to get it adopted(going to other websites, encourageing the team to make it available at the pro shop in the stadium.) My idea would be a noisemaker that simulates the deep bellow of big ships in the harbor. What do you guys think?

GO FINS!

Hail to the Dolphins!
Hail Victory!
Fish on the Warpath!
In excessive humidity!

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won, tadah!
Sons of Flo-ri-dah . Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

Hail to the Dolphins!
Hail Victory!
Fish on the Warpath!
In excessive humidity!

how about handing out or selling miniature palm trees and have everyone waving them around? we could call them the "powerful palms"! :D

Originally posted by BigDoug
Hail to the Dolphins!
Hail Victory!
Fish on the Warpath!
In excessive humidity!

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won, tadah!
Sons of Flo-ri-dah . Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

Hail to the Dolphins!
Hail Victory!
Fish on the Warpath!
In excessive humidity!

I think Tiny Tim, already did this one.

Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy
how about handing out or selling miniature palm trees and have everyone waving them around? we could call them the "powerful palms"! :D

Careful with the palm references....leaves the door wiiiiiiiiiiiide open for some classic smack:D

whenever my friends and i get together to watch a game, we make the dolphin-call whenever a big play or score happens! ack-eh-eh-ack! haha

So I looked for an hour or 2 but found nothing:( . I know such a whistle exsists, but where? If anyone happens to be going to sea world anytime soon please inquire. I know the dolphin chirp isn't the most feirce sound in the world, but boy would it be annoying! Can you imagine being the oposing QB that has to call the play with 70,000+ people blowing a whistle that makes that high pitched sound? Add that with the 100 degree temp, and every team in the NFL would dread comming to S Florida, even the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom