We need to worry about 4-4 nothing else!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to worry about 4-4 nothing else!!

dolphinsbshaw72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yes it feels great to sweep jets.. but don't let that cloud your judgement.. people who think we are going to go 12-4 and sweep the pats are drinking just alittle to much of the coolaid.. this team is better then its record.. we should have beat the colts and the saints but we didn't.. this team isn't there yet.. we are getting close and we are on the right track.. but we should be thinking about one game at a time.. honestly i think this team can run with anyone.. given we fix a few things on defense and offense.. i mean we are running with them now just can't close out the games.. we had the top 2 teams in the nfl on the ropes and couldn't land the knock out punch.. but if our defense holds up we win those games.. so there is a silver lining to all this.. imop if we can get a playmaking safty and lb in the draft or fa it would do wonders for this defense.. also we need a true 1 wr.. not a bandaid.. ginn may not be living up to his draft spot.. but there was no threat of a deep ball with out him out there and the offense sufferd.. you have to respect his speed witch opens up the running game and the middle of the field.. heres to hoping the fins can get the defense and offense rollin.. go fins :up:

I know you should never look ahead, but I do believe that even if we lose to the Patriots we still have a good shot this year. Why? For the simple fact that are next three games are against the Buccaneers, Panthers and Bills. We could easily turn a 3-5 record into a 6-5 record before we host the Patriots at home on SNF.

Well considering the Pats are first place if we dont pull this one out you can pretty much call it barring a miracle where the pats fall off... Too many good records in the AFC to hope for a low wildcard spot. We need to take the AFC East! Lets GOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom