We Need to ............. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Need to .............

DiIenno93

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1. Take away Sherman's play calling duties and let Philbin call the offense or cut ties with Sherman completely.

2. Send Jim Turner packing and get a new O line coach in here immediately. I find it hard to imagine that our offensive linemen are AS bad as they have looked all year.

3. Philbin and Ireland have to be consistent and hold their coaches accountable as they have held their players accountable by shipping them out.

Not really going to fully defend Sherman here, but he did everything we wanted him to do....Roll Tannehill out more, commit to the run, he just got away from it at the end of the game....

Yes,

Fire the O-Line coach because of our lack of talent at the position?

You can be the greatest coach, but an old, fat, non-agile RT will always be an old, fat, non-agile RT.

A slow, and weak LT will always be a slow and weak LT.

With that thought process, the strength and conditioning coaches should also get the boot?

It's a bit hard to make sugar out of ****.

They just show no signs of being a cohesive unit in their blocking schemes. It's as if we have five guys on five different pages. Like I said, It is so hard to believe that our tackles (especially) can play this poorly so consistently. Clabo was a good RT before he came to us. He looks lost out there.

Rizzi blew a ST's cover, costing us 40 yards, and missed a 51 yard FG.

Turner did pretty well but whiffed 2 crucial blocks vs Mario.

Coyle missed a lot of tackles, and is not getting TO's.

Sherman threw two early picks, and screwed up at the end with a play call and fumble.

I can go on and on but, OFF WITH ALL THEIR HEADS!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom