we seem to be a bigger joke... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we seem to be a bigger joke...

BARF

...FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
...than when the lions were going through there crappy years, because at least they were drafting building blocks, stafford, johnson, best. In the time that we have been sucking i have yet to see a player who is a building block, maybe jake long but he can't throw for 300 yds, or rush for 200, or catch for 150, there is a glimpse in daniel thomas, but that is all. there are no more players on that team that you could say we have a bright future. I hope next year the new regime starts getting those building blocks, i do want the fins to win a super bowl in our life time. the marlins already have 2 titles maybe more to come. the heat will win a couple, we have seen what the canes did ten years ago with that nfl team they had. those damn gators have won a few. and to see of all teams fiu getting things turned around and the fins can't is pretty embarrassing.

They werent drafting Stafford, Johnson, etc in their joke years. That was AFTER the joke years. The Millen Era featured numerous whiffed draft picks and 3 WR busts drafted with Top 10 picks. They were a bigger joke.

We haven't been AS bad as them as frequently though...We've had what, 2 top 10 picks the last decade? It seems they are in the top 3 every year... you're going to build a strong team if you have high draft picks ever year... its common sense. This is just one of those years...

i guess we need to be in the top 10 the next couple of years. pretty sure we will, let say we get luck or another qb, i could see us in the top 10 the year after also

Back
Top Bottom