We Shall See | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Shall See

New England Patriots (2016–2018)
Linebackers Coach
So did Flores have the DC responsibilities in New England this year or was he only the LB coach? I know he may not have had the official title, but with Patricia moving to the Lions this year, I thought Flores was the DC as far as the duties go.

So did Flores have the DC responsibilities in New England this year or was he only the LB coach? I know he may not have had the official title, but with Patricia moving to the Lions this year, I thought Flores was the DC as far as the duties go.
Yes he game planned and made all the defensive calls. Bellicheat doesn't name his coordinators right away.

I like that we are doing something different by selecting a Defensive guy as Head Coach. The past 5 coaches (Cameron, Sparano, Philbin, Campbell and Gase were all Offensive guys). OK Bowles was a Defensive guy but he only 3 games as an interim coach after Sparano got fired.
I'm in the minority in that I would have given Gase one more year, but in hindsight, he had lost the confidence of Mr Ross and many fans. Those final three games after the "Miracle in Miami" were ugly for Gase.

Official title was "Defensive Play Caller" I believe.

This move of hiring Flores and trying to get some of the Pats mojo reeks of desperation. W all the failures of past coaches from the Belichick tree, it is pretty obvious its all Belichick up there.

IMO Flores will prove to be in way over his head and we will begin another search after his failed tenure ends.

It's obvious that our continued ineptitude will only have a chance of ending when Ross sells. He's absolutely clueless about putting the right people in place when in comes to football.

This move of hiring Flores and trying to get some of the Pats mojo reeks of desperation. W all the failures of past coaches from the Belichick tree, it is pretty obvious its all Belichick up there.

IMO Flores will prove to be in way over his head and we will begin another search after his failed tenure ends.

It's obvious that our continued ineptitude will only have a chance of ending when Ross sells. He's absolutely clueless about putting the right people in place when in comes to football.

I'll say this. Flores HAS to have learned how to game plan, identify mismatches, make adjustments . . . skills Miami fans haven't seen since the 50's. If he shows he HASN'T learned, fan's patience will be tested.

Back
Top Bottom