We should draft Maurice Clarrett

finsrule09

Rookie
Reaction score
he is a good runningback and he is a late draft pick so we dont need to use our 2nd round overall 4 him......wut are ur opinions :cool:

Fitz

Hammered
Reaction score
That would be the worst thing the miami dolphins organization can do. :shakeno:

Ricky=Dbag

Hammered
Reaction score
take gore wit our 1st pick. that boy iz da bomb, and can get it krunk man. 2 surgeres, and stil takin namez.

texasPHINSfan

Pro Bowl
Reaction score
finsrule09 said:
he is a good runningback and he is a late draft pick so we dont need to use our 2nd round overall 4 him......wut are ur opinions :cool:
if JJ was our coach and kippy was our OC, then YES!

Fitz

Hammered
Reaction score
Ricky=Dbag said:
take gore wit our 1st pick. that boy iz da bomb, and can get it krunk man. 2 surgeres, and stil takin namez.
yeah exactly 2 blown knees. Maybe if we can get him in the 7th round.

HelloMotto

unknown quantity
Reaction score
I totally agree with you. Those who seen him his freshman year knew he was special. I beleive he has something to prove again. He would be an excellent second day pickup. He will be working out in youngstown Ohio in less than a week and you will see a 4.5 40. Yes he really screwed up leaving school and burning bridges but i think he will be a great second day steal. With Ricks ties to Ohio State (thru his brother) We might take a second day peek at him. stay tune......

Gonzo

Who dat?
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Why don't we just get this guy. He's are probably faster and could double as santa during the holidays for tha kidz.

HelloMotto

unknown quantity
Reaction score
You people that say he suxxx or stay away know nothing about the kid. My lasting impression of m clarret was him running down the university of Miami player and stripping the ball back to Ohio State. Now that is a football player. Not a quitter as the media decided to call him after the combine. you will see. You all will see....

Boone

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
finsrule09 said:
:shakeno:

Celtkin

Hammered
Reaction score
The guy will be lucky to be drafted at all. He quit his university and he quit when he had a poor performance at the combine. He's sued the NFL (and lost) and ratted out his alma matter, both in an attempt to get his way. He is a childish, slacker, dime dropping fool who has talent.

What a catch.

Top Bottom