We should draft Maurice Clarrett | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We should draft Maurice Clarrett

Fitz said:
Think about why he quit, because he wanted to play in the NFL. It's not like he just flat out didn't want to play.

Really? I thought it was because he was caught cheating and caught lying about it and didn't want to face the punishment.

Fitz said:
I remember he was supposed to go in the first round as an UNDERCLASSMAN, He hasn't played a game since then so how exactly does he suck?

Got a link? From what I remember he was expected to go in the 3rd, 2nd at the highest because of his age and lack of experience.

Gonzo said:
Really? I thought it was because he was caught cheating and caught lying about it and didn't want to face the punishment.

I remember he was supposed to go in the first round as an UNDERCLASSMAN, He hasn't played a game since then so how exactly does he suck?

Got a link? From what I remember he was expected to go in the 3rd, 2nd at the highest because of his age and lack of experience.[/QUOTE]

Marlin Jackson from MU took a beer bottle and smashed a kid in the eye in a bar and was suspended 1 meaningless game....but since OSU had just won the title and Clarrett tried to declare early its more microscoped!! Cheating!!!LOL...yeah I bet 75% of the Huricanes arent qualified to even be in college..but then again thats ALL major programs.

DBoston80 said:
Got a link? From what I remember he was expected to go in the 3rd, 2nd at the highest because of his age and lack of experience.

Marlin Jackson from MU took a beer bottle and smashed a kid in the eye in a bar and was suspended 1 meaningless game....but since OSU had just won the title and Clarrett tried to declare early its more microscoped!! Cheating!!!LOL...yeah I bet 75% of the Huricanes arent qualified to even be in college..but then again thats ALL major programs.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a hurricane fan and spare me the "they just won the championship so the NCAA went after them". The NCAA only hates Texas teams, like everybody else (j/k Texas fans). Also, notice I said caught. Sucks for him, but them the breaks. If he had half a brain cell he would have tried for the AFL or CFL to keep playing. Instead he gets outrun by linemen in the combine. But I am sure he will do better in his next workout :rolleyes: .

Saban is willing to take ricky back. He sure is heck would take a chance on MC. Its about wins and losses. If MC can help us get back to the superbowl, all you negative people will be kssing his black butt. If that idiot wouldn't have tried to get into the NFL early he might have been the best back coming out this year. As of now he is a dark horse that could be a real steal on the second day of drafting. Talent is talent, even if he made some very bad decisions in the past.

ALL ive stated with certainty this whole stupid thread is he HAS talent and WILL be drafted...it is what it is..am I pulling for him to be a fin?? No...do I like him..NO..but I hate Braylon Edwards with a passion...but i refuse to belittle someones talent over petty things....facts are he'll be on a roster opening day will he be a good RB??? NO ONE can predict that

finsrule09 said:
he is a good runningback and he is a late draft pick so we dont need to use our 2nd round overall 4 him......wut are ur opinions :cool:

:roflmao: Yea sure, if by some miricle we don't pick up a RB by the 7th round, he is still there, and the top 240 players are gone, then maybe.

Gonzo said:
Marlin Jackson from MU took a beer bottle and smashed a kid in the eye in a bar and was suspended 1 meaningless game....but since OSU had just won the title and Clarrett tried to declare early its more microscoped!! Cheating!!!LOL...yeah I bet 75% of the Huricanes arent qualified to even be in college..but then again thats ALL major programs.

I'm not a hurricane fan and spare me the "they just won the championship so the NCAA went after them". The NCAA only hates Texas teams, like everybody else (j/k Texas fans). Also, notice I said caught. Sucks for him, but them the breaks. If he had half a brain cell he would have tried for the AFL or CFL to keep playing. Instead he gets outrun by linemen in the combine. But I am sure he will do better in his next workout :rolleyes: .[/QUOTE]

Do you really think he could do any worse???:lol: 4.82 thats sad, any slower and Gilbert Brown could out run him!

Personally when I think of Clarett I think along the lines of Ricky . because of his attitude. He would not be good for us. personally I would rather take a back in the latter rounds than take him.

finsrule09 said:
he is a good runningback and he is a late draft pick so we dont need to use our 2nd round overall 4 him......wut are ur opinions :cool:

unbelievable :roflmao:

Ricky=Dbag said:
take gore wit our 1st pick. that boy iz da bomb, and can get it krunk man. 2 surgeres, and stil takin namez.

:roflmao: NO! gore will go in the fourth. if ya want him that bad then look on the street corner after the draft for a crying little boy who noone wants!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE IS ANOTHER IDIOTIC CLARRETT THREAD!!!

Especially after the piss poor trash we saw at the combine from him physically and mentally.

Back
Top Bottom