We should draft Maurice Clarrett | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We should draft Maurice Clarrett

finsrule09

Practice Squad
Reaction score
he is a good runningback and he is a late draft pick so we dont need to use our 2nd round overall 4 him......wut are ur opinions :cool:

That would be the worst thing the miami dolphins organization can do. :shakeno:

take gore wit our 1st pick. that boy iz da bomb, and can get it krunk man. 2 surgeres, and stil takin namez.

finsrule09 said:
he is a good runningback and he is a late draft pick so we dont need to use our 2nd round overall 4 him......wut are ur opinions :cool:
if JJ was our coach and kippy was our OC, then YES!

Ricky=Dbag said:
take gore wit our 1st pick. that boy iz da bomb, and can get it krunk man. 2 surgeres, and stil takin namez.
yeah exactly 2 blown knees. Maybe if we can get him in the 7th round.

I totally agree with you. Those who seen him his freshman year knew he was special. I beleive he has something to prove again. He would be an excellent second day pickup. He will be working out in youngstown Ohio in less than a week and you will see a 4.5 40. Yes he really screwed up leaving school and burning bridges but i think he will be a great second day steal. With Ricks ties to Ohio State (thru his brother) We might take a second day peek at him. stay tune......

Why don't we just get this guy. He's are probably faster and could double as santa during the holidays for tha kidz.
fat_guy-1.jpg

You people that say he suxxx or stay away know nothing about the kid. My lasting impression of m clarret was him running down the university of Miami player and stripping the ball back to Ohio State. Now that is a football player. Not a quitter as the media decided to call him after the combine. you will see. You all will see....

finsrule09 said:
:shakeno:

The guy will be lucky to be drafted at all. He quit his university and he quit when he had a poor performance at the combine. He's sued the NFL (and lost) and ratted out his alma matter, both in an attempt to get his way. He is a childish, slacker, dime dropping fool who has talent.

What a catch.

Back
Top Bottom