We should draft Maurice Clarrett | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We should draft Maurice Clarrett

finsrule09 said:
clarret won the national title 4 the buckeyes how does he suck
yeah, leon's team didn't do squat.

it was all leon.

"but leon, what about those 3 fumbles you had in the game. do you think those might have hurt your team the most in this loss?"

"not if my teammates would have jumped on the ball!"

yeah, clarett = leon.

Ricky=Dbag said:
take gore wit our 1st pick. that boy iz da bomb, and can get it krunk man. 2 surgeres, and stil takin namez.
you are 29 and use the word "krunk" to describe someone's abilities?

nice.

he has tremondous natural talent and WILL be drafted before the 7th round!!! Cmon guys dont get caught up in saying the "popular" thing!!!

IMO he is worth a 4th or 5th rounder..

HelloMotto said:
You people that say he suxxx or stay away know nothing about the kid. My lasting impression of m clarret was him running down the university of Miami player and stripping the ball back to Ohio State. Now that is a football player. Not a quitter as the media decided to call him after the combine. you will see. You all will see....

I just posted and I didnt even want to mention this play.....but I said the kid is the most savy running back in the draft .....I can't tell you how many times he made plays like this his FRESHMAN year....also key word being RUNNING DOWN the Miami player.....Ohio St. won a national championship in large part because of a freshman. They do not go undefeated without the guy. EVEN STUPID GMs GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MEDIA BS - GOOD I JUST HOPE WE AREN'T ONE OF THE TEAMS THAT DO. Please, Please, Please - Saban watch ALL the game film on this guy. Because he has more talent than the top 3 running backs, and hes not as bad as he has been made out to be.

I would not waste a 7th round pick on him. Depending on the situation, I might bring him in as a free agent but I doubt it.

I have watched EVERY snap of Clarrett's college career..and while I wouldnt go as far as saying he's the most talented RB in the draft I would rate him 4th...his layoff would worry me as a GM...but his issues have always been financial and that is gonna be solved..I believe he DID overtrain and wore himself out...and a player with a boat load of talent and a huge chip on his shoulder CAN be very dangerous...

..also let it be known I have a huge personal issue with MC because his greed cost us a VERY good shot at back to back Nat'l titles..so save the "homer" comments.

afishfan said:
I just posted and I didnt even want to mention this play.....but I said the kid is the most savy running back in the draft .....I can't tell you how many times he made plays like this his FRESHMAN year....also key word being RUNNING DOWN the Miami player.....Ohio St. won a national championship in large part because of a freshman. They do not go undefeated without the guy. EVEN STUPID GMs GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MEDIA BS - GOOD I JUST HOPE WE AREN'T ONE OF THE TEAMS THAT DO. Please, Please, Please - Saban watch ALL the game film on this guy. Because he has more talent than the top 3 running backs, and hes not as bad as he has been made out to be.

They don't go undefeated without Mike Nugent would be my opinion.

afishfan said:

better then the top 3 backs.....hahahaha:lol:

GO watch some videos of the top 3 backs buddy!

knight6jb said:
better then the top 3 backs.....hahahaha:lol:

GO watch some videos of the top 3 backs buddy!

:lol: :lol: :lol: HAHAHAHA nice one buddy......I have....go watch Clarett clown....HAHAHAHA:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LtDan662002 said:
They don't go undefeated without Mike Nugent would be my opinion.

Well the same could be said about Krenzel, and Will Smith, Mike Doss, etc.....they had several great players...but you take away Clarett they don't win it all...same could be said about Nugent - somebody is gonna have a pro bowl kicker right away.

DBoston80 said:
I have watched EVERY snap of Clarrett's college career..and while I wouldnt go as far as saying he's the most talented RB in the draft I would rate him 4th...his layoff would worry me as a GM...but his issues have always been financial and that is gonna be solved..I believe he DID overtrain and wore himself out...and a player with a boat load of talent and a huge chip on his shoulder CAN be very dangerous...

..also let it be known I have a huge personal issue with MC because his greed cost us a VERY good shot at back to back Nat'l titles..so save the "homer" comments.

At the end of what would have been Claretts sophmore year ... Ohio St was the best team in the country....Saban may never have had a title though....and we still might be in limbo.

afishfan said:
Well the same could be said about Krenzel, and Will Smith, Mike Doss, etc.....they had several great players...but you take away Clarett they don't win it all...same could be said about Nugent - somebody is gonna have a pro bowl kicker right away.

Yeah! 4th and 1 against Purdue with just over a minute left , Krentzel to Michael Jenkins 37 yard TD. Classic!!

afishfan said:

..your exactly right!! W/O Clarrett we win no Natl title...did anyone else notice the huge dropoff in our running game after he left?? But credit has to go to every Buckeye on that team, because they were a TRUE team..but your right Clarrett was a huge piece of the pie

afishfan said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: HAHAHAHA nice one buddy......I have....go watch Clarett clown....HAHAHAHA:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you truely believe he is better then Brown, Benson, Caddy?? Damn OU homers, as I have seen Clarett play, I do think he is talented but not as talented as the top 3. The man hould have stayed back and proven he wasn't a one year wonder, and continued to play, cuz now he has screwed himself, but still he is no where near as talented as the top 3!

Back
Top Bottom