We should draft Maurice Clarrett | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We should draft Maurice Clarrett

He is a flake, I doubt Saban would even consider him.

Funny how most of his supporters are Ohio State fans. Kind of like the homers that overrate Hurricane players. How about we just draft the entire OSU team? We would be unstoppable!!!1!

Face it, the guy will be lucky to be drafted. And no, I'm not a michigan fan. In fact, most of my family are from Ohio and are Buckeye fans, though not of the homerish variety.

knight6jb said:
And you truely believe he is better then Brown, Benson, Caddy?? Damn OU homers, as I have seen Clarett play, I do think he is talented but not as talented as the top 3. The man hould have stayed back and proven he wasn't a one year wonder, and continued to play, cuz now he has screwed himself, but still he is no where near as talented as the top 3!

Whats Oklahoma or Ohio U have to do with this??:roflmao: That would be OSU homers. THE Ohio State University!!! I am a Buckeye too and quite a homer but would not want Maurice before the 6th round. Nugent Yes!! Simon Frasier late..Yes!!

Gonzo said:
Funny how most of his supporters are Ohio State fans. Kind of like the homers that overrate Hurricane players. How about we just draft the entire OSU team? We would be unstoppable!!!1!

Face it, the guy will be lucky to be drafted. And no, I'm not a michigan fan. In fact, most of my family are from Ohio and are Buckeye fans, though not of the homerish variety.

..Im not a supporter im a realist..talent is talent!! Do I want him as a FIN?? No! but if you think he wont be drafted you just dont know football!!!

HOLY CRAP! how the hell did this thread get 50 replies! ITS MAURICE CLARETT!

Saban4prez said:

Almost as bad as that Stupid Gore vs. Benson thread!!! Talk about some homers!! Gore will NEVER be a starter in the NFL...Benson might be the best back in the draft..Horrible comparison:shakeno:

For all these people saying he sucks and hes a quitter I had to think this over. Think about why he quit, because he wanted to play in the NFL. It's not like he just flat out didn't want to play. I remember he was supposed to go in the first round as an UNDERCLASSMAN, He hasn't played a game since then so how exactly does he suck? Still the same naturall talent, maybe we should take a chance on the kid.

DBoston80 said:
..Im not a supporter im a realist..talent is talent!! Do I want him as a FIN?? No! but if you think he wont be drafted you just dont know football!!!

Oh geez, the "you don't know football" routine. Him being drafted has more to do with the media attention it will bring than the talent that he ONCE had, and even that wasn't close to the top three available. Zo knows football.

Saban4prez said:

Actually it got 50 because you chimed in, otherwise it would have been 49! Now it's 51!:rawk: :woowoo: or more?

Gonzo said:
Oh geez, the "you don't know football" routine. Him being drafted has more to do with the media attention it will bring than the talent that he ONCE had, and even that wasn't close to the top three available. Zo knows football.

....its a moot point because he WILL be drafted....this league is built on talent not media pressure...

DBoston80 said:
....its a moot point because he WILL be drafted....this league is built on talent not media pressure...

If he has a good workout. Right now his agent isn't even sure and that is sad!
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/8322926

QUOTE From His Agent-"He could have slipped completely out of the draft," Feldman said. "He needs a good workout"

...He still is more valuable than say T.A Mclendon or Gore...simply because those guys were injured 50% of there career's...Clarett is just a D--k...so he'll fit right in w/ most of the players.

Back
Top Bottom