We should not be dissapointed. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We should not be dissapointed.

Heinegrabber

Since 84
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If you are your a fool to think this practice squad calibar offensive line could protect this nonathletic QB and support the run which they have not done all season. The offensive line should have been hands off after last season and the TE and Special Teams should have been taken care of after the defense was set. Parcells jumped ship because he knew that the line was crap and Henne was no Phil Sims or Hostetler for that matter. I did not blink when we lost the lead. I saw it coming when we kicked the field goal instead of kicking their *** and closing the game out.

If you are your a fool to think this practice squad calibar offensive line could protect this nonathletic QB and support the run which they have not done all season. The offensive line should have been hands off after last season and the TE and Special Teams should have been taken care of after the defense was set. Parcells jumped ship because he knew that the line was crap and Henne was no Phil Sims or Hostetler for that matter. I did not blink when we lost the lead. I saw it coming when we kicked the field goal instead of kicking their *** and closing the game out.

I agree, you cut or trade the majority of the online that lead the way for 22 touchdowns and over 2000 yrds rushing? Dumb. Instead of keeping the only speed guy you had in ginn and adding a true #1 you trade your speed guy away and expect hartline to replace that! Dumb.

Back
Top Bottom