We should take

Dolphins101

Starter
Reaction score
#7 Ronnie Brown or Cedric Benson if Ricky isn't comming back. If he is take Derrick Johnson.

#18 OT Alex Barron
3rd round C Ben Wilkerson

Mickinney and Smith will stink at center. Get a RB and Fix the O-line so our passing game and running will be much improved.

Dolphins101

Starter
Reaction score
TY and I belive we can still get Ronnie Brown at #7. But we really need to fix Left Tackle and Center Spots. Then cut some of the dead weight of the roster.

Ryan1973

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Dolphins101 said:
#7 Ronnie Brown or Cedric Benson if Ricky isn't comming back. If he is take Derrick Johnson.

#18 OT Alex Barron
3rd round C Ben Wilkerson

Mickinney and Smith will stink at center. Get a RB and Fix the O-line so our passing game and running will be much improved.
Last time I checked, the Dolphins had the #2 pick, not #7 & #18 picks. They might end up with them, but it hasn't happened yet.

THOMAS_54

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
Hammered
Reaction score
Ronnie Brown would be sweet at #7, but I doubt Barron will be at #18. Welcome to Finheaven.

Dolphins101

Starter
Reaction score
Ty thats my dream draft Brown at RB Barron at LT and Wilkerson at C. 3 holes filled on offense.

cowtowndick

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Dolphins101 said:
TY and I belive we can still get Ronnie Brown at #7. But we really need to fix Left Tackle and Center Spots. Then cut some of the dead weight of the roster.
IMO, Wilkerson's isn't the choice at that point at C - if he's still available, the choice should be Jason Brown, NC.

Top Bottom