We should trade Feeley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We should trade Feeley

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Gus will start this year.Saben is not big on Feeley.We should trade the 3rd stringer QB Feeley who didnt beat out Detmer in philly.Its a bad trade .They happen.Maybe we can get a 3 round pick for him and move on.Draft Alex Smith.Start Gus.Dont tell me give A.J a chance ..We did already.David Carr in his rookie year got sacked the most ever in the game,and didnt panic in the pocket.A.J panics in the pocket period.Cant teach being scared in the NFL.The way i see it.A.J didnt beat out Detmer.He had trouble beating out Fielder.I think Gus is a little better then both.Dont get me wrong they all suck.Thats why we take Alex Smith in the draft.

Gus will start next year? Thanks for the update nick.

Actually, you could probably teach "scared" in the NFL. But on a serious note, I wouldnt trade A.J away, and I would give him JUST this year to see if he could actually go out there and win some games.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
Yeah, ok 8 games is a chance... and Gus=crap(he sucks)
I agree with you .They both suck.That why we need to take Alex Smith.

AJ has no trade value and he's cheap this year. He also has some potential. While I don't have much faith that he'll ever become the franchise QB we need, there's always a chance. In short, some upside and small additional cost.

um, with how are oline played last year the greatest of QBs would have been scared. Trading him is ludicris

kingfin said:
I agree with you .They both suck.That why we need to take Alex Smith.

OK pal listein...Aj was given half a season with a bad offense(+ no running game) to prove himself and right off the bat Gus will start, and Saban will pick whoever he picks ok u dont kno what can happen ok pal, so sit down shut up and wait for the draft and Camp then the preseason, we'll see what Saban does cuz ur not him...

kingfin said:
Gus will start this year.Saben is not big on Feeley.
Who said that? Not Saban.

kingfin said:
Dont tell me give A.J a chance.
Give A.J. a chance. That whole debacle last year wasn't what I would call a chance.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
OK pal listein...Aj was given half a season with a bad offense(+ no running game) to prove himself and right off the bat Gus will start, and Saban will pick whoever he picks ok u dont kno what can happen ok pal, so sit down shut up and wait for the draft and Camp then the preseason, we'll see what Saban does cuz ur not him...
Im not Saben ,but i no football.The problem is you only watch Dolphin football.I wacth Dolphin football and alot of other games.I watch football all day on Sunday.You watch the Dolphin game,and then go to bed.Watch Feeley .Then go look at David Carr.You will no what im saying.

kingfin said:
Im not Saben ,but i no football.The problem is you only watch Dolphin football.I wacth Dolphin football and alot of other games.I watch football all day on Sunday.You watch the Dolphin game,and then go to bed.Watch Feeley .Then go look at David Carr.You will no what im saying.

If you watch football, then you would know we could not really get anything for him. Let him battle it out with Gus and see what he can do. If he wins the job, great. If not, he would make a decent # 2.

kingfin said:

1) i live in Philly
2)STFU cuz u dont know football until expeience it first hand
3) im a QB, an i kno what its like
4)David Carr has a running game so they dont blitz his alot like they do Feeley

Back
Top Bottom